老友记精校版第1季 第126期:猴子(14)(在线收听

TV: Hi, This is Dick Clark in Times Square. We're in a virtual snowstorm of confetti here in Times Square. It gets bigger and better every year....

我是迪克·克拉克,在时代广场为你做实况报导,这儿的五彩纸片漫天飘舞,一年比一年喜庆。

Joey: Here you go, kids.

好好睡吧,孩子。

Chandler: And then the peacock bit me. Please kiss me at midnight!

然后那孔雀就咬了我...求你在午夜亲我好吗?

Joey: You seen Sandy?

看见桑迪没?

Chandler: I don't know how to tell you this...but she's in Monica's bedroom getting it on with Max, that scientist geek.

我不知该怎么跟你说,她和那个科学家书呆子马克斯在摩妮卡的房里厮混。

Chandler: Cool, look at that, I did know how to tell you.

不错,你看我还是说了。

Rachel: Hey, everybody, the ball is dropping.

各位,大球要掉下来了。

All: What?

什么?

Rachel: The ball is dropping!

大球要掉下来了!

TV: In 20 seconds, it'll be midnight.

再过20秒钟就是午夜了。

Chandler: And the moment of joy is upon us.

欢乐的时刻即将到来。

Joey: Looks like that nodate pact thing worked out.

看起来没有约会的约定到底奏效了啊。

Phoebe: Everybody looks so happy. I hate that!

大家好像都很开心,我讨厌这样。

Monica: Not everybody is happy. Hey, Bobby!

不是所有人都开心,嘿,巴比!

All: four, three, two...one!

4…3…2…1!

Happy New Year!

新年快乐!

Chandler: You know I thought I'd throw this out here. I'm no math whiz, but I do believe there are three girls and three guys right here.

我这么说好了,我虽然不是数学大师,但我知道这儿有三男三女。

Phoebe: I don't feel like kissing anyone tonight.

今晚我不想亲任何人。

Rachel: I can't kiss anyone.

我无法亲任何人。

Monica: So, I'm kissing everyone?

那我就该亲所有人?

Joey: No, no, you can't kiss Ross. That's your brother.

不,你不能亲罗斯,他是你哥。

Ross: Perfect, perfect, so now everybody's getting kissed but me.

这可真好,除了我,大家都有的亲。

Chandler: Alright, somebody kiss me. Somebody kiss me! It's midnight! Somebody kiss me! Somebody kiss me! It's midnight!

好吧,来个人亲我!来个人亲我!现在可是午夜啊!谁来亲我!

Joey: All right! All right! There!

好吧,来吧,来吧!

Ross: I wanted this to work so much. I'm still in there. Changing his diapers. Picking his fleas.

我真希望我们能合得来,我还在替它换尿布,替它抓跳蚤。

Ross: But he's just phoning it in.

但它觉得理所当然。

Ross: It's just so hard that something you love so much doesn't love you back, you know.

深爱某人却得不到回报,这种感觉真难过,你知道吗。

Rachel: I think that bitch cracked my tooth.

我觉得那个贱人弄断了我的牙。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497229.html