老友记精校版第1季 第131期:钱德之母(5)(在线收听

Well, I think we're ready for some tequila.

好吧,我们可以喝点龙舌酒了。

Chandler: I know I am.

我等着呢。

Mrs. Bing: Who's doing shots?

谁要来点儿?

Phoebe: I'm in. Mrs. Bing: There y'go. Ross?

我要。给你,Ross?

Ross: Uh, I'm not really a shot drinking kinda guy.

呃,我不太灌这种酒。

Rachel: Hi! Sorry sorry we're late, we, uh, kinda just, y'know lost track of time.

抱歉,抱歉我们迟到了,呃,我们有点,忘了时间。

Ross:...But a man can change. Anyone want me to appraise anything?

但是男人是可以改变的。有人要我评价什么吗?

Ross: Well, I'm gonna go to tinkertown.

好吧,我要闪人了。

Rachel: Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you, I have read everything you've ever written.

Bing太太,跟你说, 我拜读过你所有的大作

No, I mean it! I mean, when I read Euphoria at Midnight, all I wanted to do was become a writer.

不,我是说真的,我读过《午夜的快感》之后,就一心想成为作家。

Mrs. Bing: Oh, please, honey, listen, if I can do it, anybody can.

别这么说,亲,我能办到大家都能办到。

You just start with half a dozen European cities, throw in thirty euphemisms for male genitalia, and bam! You have got yourself a book.

你只需要先描述几个欧洲城市,然后委婉地形容一些男性生殖器官,哒哒,这样就能写成一本书了。

Chandler: My mother, ladies and gentlemen.

我的母上大人哦,先生们女士们。

Mrs. Bing: Yeah, any messages for room 226?

对,226房有留言吗?

You okay there, slugger?

你还好吧,猛男?

Ross: Oh, yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.

哦,我还好,还好。

Mrs. Bing: What is with you tonight?

你今晚是怎么了?

Ross: Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing.

没什么,没什么,没什么,没什么。

Mrs. Bing: Okay, thank you.

好的,谢谢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497235.html