老友记精校版第1季 第137期:钱德之母(11)(在线收听

Thank you very much. I'm gonna take a short break.

谢谢各位,我得休息一下。

Rachel: Okay, that was Phoebe Buffay, everybody. Woo!

好,让我们一起感谢Phoebe Buffay女士。喔~

Chandler: What was that?

她在搞什么东西?

Ross: Oh, uh, Phoebe just started a... Chandler: Yeah, I believe I was talking to Joey, alright there, MotherKisser?

哦,啊,Phoebe刚... 好了,我是在和Joey说话,知道不,亲妈男。

Joey: MotherKisser...I'll shut up.

亲妈男......我闭嘴了。

Ross: Chandler, can I just say something?

Chandler,我能说几句吗?

II know you're still mad at me, I just wanna say that there were two people there that night. Okay?

我知道你还在生我的气。但我只想说那晚有两个当事人,对吧?

There were two sets of lips.

所以是有两对嘴唇。

Chandler: Yes, well, I expect this from her. Okay?

是,好吧,我早想到她会这样。

She's always been a Freudian nightmare.

她一直都是个佛洛依德式噩梦。

Ross: Okay, well, if she always behaves like this, why don't you say something?

那好,如果她一直这样,你为什么说出来呢?

Chandler: Because it's complicated, it's complex

因为这很复杂,这很麻烦......

Hey, you kissed my mom!

喂!你亲了我妈!

Ross: We're rehearsing a Greek play.

我们正在排练希腊剧。

Chandler: That's very funny. We done now?

真幽默,那我们排练完没?

Ross: No! Okay, you mean, you're not gonna talk to her, you're not gonna tell her how you feel?

还没,好,你不找她谈?不跟她说你怎么想的?

Chandler: That would be a no. Look, just because you played tonsil tennis with my mom doesn't mean you know her.

当然不会说。别因为你亲过她,就自以为了解她。

Alright? Trust me, you can't talk to her.

相信我,不能跟她谈。

Ross: Okay, 'you' can't, or you can't? Okay, that's my finger.

好吧,是"你"不能,还是你"不能"?哦,我的手指......

Okay, that's, that's my knee. Still doing the play. Aaah!

呃,我的膝盖......我们还在排练。啊~啊~啊~

Phoebe: Alright, what did you do with him?

好吧,你对他做什么了?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497241.html