看老友记学英语 我是个大白痴(在线收听

(Monica goes to change.)

[Scene: A Restaurant, Monica and Paul are eating.]

-Monica: Oh my God!

嗯,天啊。

-Paul: I know, I know, I'm such an idiot.

我知道,我是个大白痴。

I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week.

她每周看四五次牙医时我就该了解,

I mean, how clean can teeth get?

我指牙齿能有多干净?

-Monica: My brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess. How did you get through it?

我哥正承受着这种痛苦,一副失魂落魄的样子。你是怎么熬过来的?

-Paul: Well, you might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers, say her-

你可以偶然地,砸烂她贵重的东西,比如她的……

-Monica: -leg?

……腿?

-Paul: (laughing) That's one way! Me, I- I went for the watch.

这样也不赖!我……我砸烂了她的表。

-Monica: You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, I-I shredded my boyfriend's favorite bath towel.

你真的砸烂过她的表?哇!我做过的最坏的事情是,我撕碎了男朋友最喜欢的浴巾。

-Paul: Ooh, steer clear of you.

那可惹不得你哦

-Monica: That's right.

对啊。

[Scene: Monica's Apartment, Rachel is talking on the phone and pacing.

-Rachel: Barry, I'm sorry... I am so sorry...

Barry,真是对不起。

I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other day about you making love with your socks on,

你一定认为此事与我那次说的话有关,关于你做爱时,穿着袜子,

but it isn't... it isn't, it's about me,

其实不是,问题出在我身上,我……

and I ju- (She stops talking and dials the phone.)

Hi, machine cut me off again... anyway...look, look,

电话又掉线了,不管怎么样….瞧瞧

I know that some girl is going to be incredibly lucky to become Mrs. Barry Finkel,

我知道某个女孩将异常幸运地成为Finkel Barry太太,

but it isn't me, it's not me.

但那不是我,不是我。

And not that I have any idea who me is right now, but you just have to give me a chance to...

而我现在连我自己是谁都不知道,但你还应该给我一个机会向你……

(The machine cuts her off again and she redials.)

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/497722.html