看老友记学英语 幸亏你把表砸了(在线收听

[Scene: A Restaurant, Monica and Paul are still eating.]

-Paul: Ever since she walked out on me, I, uh...

自从她离开我之后

-Monica: What?..... What, you wanna spell it out with noodles?

难道你想边吃面条边讲出来?

-Paul: No, it's, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation.

不,不止要和你第五次约会的事情。

-Monica: Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date?

噢,那么会有第五次约会喽。

-Paul: Isn't there?

你不想吗?

-Monica: Yeah... yeah, I think there is. -What were you gonna say?

不,我想。你想说什么?

-Paul: Well, ever-ev-... ever since she left me, um, I haven't been able to, uh, perform. (Monica takes a sip of her drink.) ...Sexually.

好吧,自从,自从她离开我之后,我一直不能,不能,过性生活

-Monica: (spitting out her drink in shock) Oh God, oh God, I am sorry... I am so sorry...

噢天那,对不起,对不起…

-Paul: It's okay...

没事

-Monica: I know being spit on is probably not what you need right now. Um... how long?

我知道被人吐口水应该不是你现在需要的,…多久了?

-Paul: Two years.

两年了

-Monica: Wow! I'm-I'm-I'm glad you smashed her watch!

哇哦!我真高兴你砸了他的手表。

-Paul: So you still think you, um... might want that fifth date?

那你还希望有第五次约会吗?

-Monica: (pause)...Yeah. Yeah, I do.

是的,我希望

[Scene: Monica's Apartment, Rachel is watching Joanne Loves Chaci.]

-Priest on TV: We are gathered here today to join Joanne Louise Cunningham and Charles, Chachi-Chachi-Chachi, Arcola in the bound of holy matrimony.

我们今天聚在这里参加Joanne Louise Cunningham 和Charles, Chachi-Chachi-Chachi, Arcola 的神圣婚礼

-Rachel: Oh...see... but Joanne loved Chachi! That's the difference!

哦,看啊,可是Joanne爱的是Chaci! 这就是不同

[Scene: Ross's Apartment, they're all sitting around and talking.]

-Ross: (scornful) Grab a spoon. Do you know how long it's been since I've grabbed a spoon? Do the words 'Billy, don't be a hero' mean anything to you?

“拿起勺子…”你知道我多久没拿勺子了吗?难道“比利,别逞英雄”这句话对你没意义?

-Joey: Great story! But, I uh, I gotta go, I got a date with Andrea--Angela--Andrea... Oh man, (looks to Chandler)

真是个好故事!但是,我得走了,我要和Andrea, 还是Angela, 还是Andrea约会

-Chandler: Angela's the screamer, Andrea has cats.

Andrea是爱尖叫的那个,Angela有猫

-Joey: Right. Thanks. It's June. I'm out here. (Exits.)

好啦。谢啦。是Julie. 我走了。

-Ross: You know, here's the thing.

问题来了….

Even if I could get it together enough to- to ask a woman out,.. who am I gonna ask? (He gazes out of the window.)

就算我想,约一个女人出来,我该约谁?

[Cut to Rachel staring out of her window.]

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/497724.html