看老友记学英语 那不是真正的约会(在线收听

[Scene: Monica's Apartment, Rachel is making coffee for Joey and Chandler.]

-Rachel: Isn't this amazing? I mean, I have never made coffee before in my entire life.

是不是很不可思忆?我以前可从来没冲过咖啡。

-Chandler: That is amazing.

是吧可思议

-Joey: Congratulations.

恭喜你

-Rachel: You know, I figure if I can make coffee, there isn't anything I can't do.

我以为如果我能冲咖啡,我就什么都可以做了。

-Chandler: If can invade Poland, there isn't anything I can't do.

我认为应该是“如果我能入侵波兰,我就什么都可以做了”

-Joey: Listen, while you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make like a Western omelet or something...

你现在正进入角色,有没有想做个蛋卷之类的东西….

(Joey and Chandler taste the coffee, grimace, and pour it into a plant pot.)

-Although actually I'm really not that hungry...

不过,我还不太饿

-Monica: (entering, to herself) Oh good, Lenny and Squigy are here.

真不赖,Lenny 和 Squigy 在这里

-All: Morning. Good morning.

早上好

-Paul: (entering from Monica's room) Morning.

早上好

-Joey: Morning, Paul.

早上好,Paul

-Rachel: Hello, Paul.

你好,Paul

-Chandler: Hi, Paul, is it?

嘿,Paul, 对吗?

(Monica and Paul walk to the door and talk in a low voice so the others can't hear. The others move Monica's table closer to the door so that they can.)

-Paul: Thank you! Thank you so much!

谢谢你!太感谢你了!

-Monica: Stop!

不要这样

-Paul: No, I'm telling you last night was like umm, all my birthdays, both graduations, plus the barn raising scene in Witness.

不,我要告诉你,昨晚我就好像….我所有的生日..毕业典礼..外加大厦落成典礼。

-Monica: We'll talk later.

我们待会再谈

-Paul: Yeah. (They kiss) Thank you. (Exits)

好的,谢谢你

-Joey: That wasn't a real date?! What the hell do you do on a real date?

那不是真正的约会?那真正的约会干什么?

-Monica: Shut up, and put my table back.

闭嘴,把我的桌子搬回去

-All: Okayyy! (They do so.)

ok

-Chandler: All right, kids, I gotta get to work. If I don't input those numbers,... it doesn't make much of a difference...

好的,孩子们,我该去工作了。不过我不把那些数字输入….也不会有什么区别

-Rachel: So, like, you guys all have jobs?

你们都有工作吗?

-Monica: Yeah, we all have jobs. See, that's how we buy stuff.

对,我们都有…这样我们才有钱买东西。

-Joey: Yeah, I'm an actor.

对,我是演员

-Rachel: Wow! Would I have seen you in anything?

哇!我有见过你的作品吗?

-Joey: I doubt it. Mostly regional work.

我不认为,大部分是地方性节目。

-Monica: Oh wait, wait, unless you happened to catch the Reruns' production of Pinocchio, at the little theater in the park.

等等,除非你在公园小剧场,看过重排的木偶奇遇记。

-Joey: Look, it was a job all right?

那还是份工作吧?

-Chandler: 'Look, Gippetto, I'm a real live boy.'

‘瞧,Gippetto, 我是个真正的小男孩’

-Joey: I will not take this abuse. (Walks to the door and opens it to leave.)

别这样羞辱我

-Chandler: You're right, I'm sorry. (Burst into song and dances out of the door.) "Once I was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy..."

你是对的。对不起。“当我还是个小木头人,小木头人…”

-Joey: You should both know, that he's a dead man. Oh, Chandler? (Starts after Chandler.)

你们该知道,他快死了。噢,Chandler?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/497725.html