看老友记学英语 我是孩子的父亲(在线收听

-Ross: (standing outside the door).....Hi.

嗨.

-Monica: Wow. That is not a happy hi.

这可不是个高兴的“嗨”.

-Ross: Carol's pregnant.

carol 怀孕了.

-Phoebe: (while everyone else is stunned) Ooh! I found it!

我找到了.

-Monica: W-w-wh-... wha-... w-w-w-...

什,什,什么?

-Ross: Yeah. Do that for another two hours, you might be where I am right about now. (He enters.)

是的,你再持续两小时,就会变成我这样.

-Chandler: Kinda puts that whole pillow thing in perspective, huh, Mon?

如此一来,枕头的事就可先放在一边了,是吧,Mon?

-Rachel: Well now, how-how do you fit into this whole thing?

你现在要怎么办?

-Ross: Well, Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved, but if I'm not comfortable with it, I don't have to be involved.. basically it's entirely up to me.

Carol说她和Susan 想让我加入,但是对这件事我感到很不舒服,我不想卷进去,一切由我决定

-Phoebe: She is so great! I miss her.

她人真好,我真想她

-Monica: What does she mean by 'involved'?

她所谓的“加入”代表什么?

-Chandler: I mean presumably, the biggest part of your job is done.

我猜,你大部分的工作已经结束了.

-Joey: And the most enjoyable, Phoebe, say something

也是最有意思的阶段哦, Phoebe,说点什么。

-Ross: Anyway, they want me to go down to this sonogram thing with them tomorrow.

她们要我去做超声波检查,明天和她们俩个一起

remember when life was simpler, and she was just a lesbian.

记得当生活变简单了,她也不过是个女同性恋了.

-Chandler: uh, those were the days

这既是生活啊.

-Rachel: So what are you gonna do?

你打算怎么做?

-Ross: I have no idea. No matter what I do, though, I'm still gonna be a father.

(Joey starts to eat the rest of the lasagne and everyone turns and stares at him.)

我不知道,不管我怎么做,我还是孩子的父亲.

-Joey: .....Well, this is still ruined, right?

面还是被搅乱了,不是吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/497733.html