看老友记学英语 那四年,都当我不存在!(在线收听

Rachel: Who is it?

是谁?

Intercom: Animal Control.

动物控制中心。

Rachel: See? I've even called Animal Control!

瞧,我甚至打给动物控制中心!

Ross: You called Animal Control?

你打给动物控制中心?

Rachel: Uhhuh... why... do you not like them?

怎么了?你不喜欢他们?

Ross: Marcel is an illegalexotic animal. I'm not allowed to have him in the city. If they find him, they'll take him away from me.

Marcel是非法的外来动物,我是非法饲养,万一被他们找到,他们就会带走它。

Rachel: Ookay, Well, now see, you never ever ever told us that...

你从来就没有告诉大家。

Ross: That's right, I.. because I didn't expect you were gonna invite them to the apartment!

没错,因为我没想到你会请他们来。

Rachel: Hi, thanks for coming.

谢谢你来。

Luisa: Somebody called about a monkey?

有人遗失猴子?

Rachel: Oh, y'know what? That was a complete misunderstanding!

对,这完全是个误会。

Ross: Yeah, we thought we had a monkey, but wewe didn't.

我以为我们有养猴子,但是我们没有。

Rachel: Turned out it was a hat.

结果是帽子。

Ross: Cat!

猫!

Rachel: Cat! What'm I saying? Cat!

猫!我刚说什么?猫!

Monica: Hi. We checked the third and fourth floor, noone's seen Marcel.

我们问过三楼和四楼,没人看见Marcel。

Luisa: Marcel?

Marcel?

Ross: My uncle Marcel.

我叔叔Marcel。

Phoebe: Oh, is that who the monkey's named after?

那猴子是以你叔叔命名?

Luisa: Oookay. Are you aware that possession of an illegal exotic is, uh, punishable by up to two years in prison and confiscation of the animal?

你知道持有非法外来动物,可判刑两年并没收动物?

Phoebe: Oh my God. You would put that poor little creature in jail?

天啊,你要这可怜的小东西关进监牢?

Monica: Pheebs, you remember how we talked about saying things quietly to yourself first?

Pheebs,你记得如何先对自己小声说吗?

Phoebe: Yes, but there isn't always time!

记得,但总不是时候。

Monica: Look. I'm sure there's some friendly way to reconcile this! Um, have a seat. First of all, we haven't been introduced, I'm Monica Geller.

我相信我们能以友善的处理方式,请坐,首先,我们还没自己介绍,我叫Monica。

Luisa: Oh my God, you are! And you're Rachel Green!

天啊,你是Monica。还有,你是Rachel吗?

Rachel: Yeah!

是!

Luisa: Luisa Gianetti! Lincoln High? I sat behind you guys in home room!

Luisa,Lincoln高中,我坐在你们后面。

Rachel: Luisa? Oh my God! Monica! It's Luisa!

Luisa,我的天啊,Monica,她是luisa!

Ross: I went there too!

我也去了那里!

Monica: The Luisa from home room!

是在后面那个Luisa?

Rachel: Yes!

没错!

Luisa: You have no idea who I am, do you.

你们根本不知道我是谁,对不?

Monica: No, none at all.

不,一点也不。

Rachel: None.

一点也没有。

Luisa: Well, maybe that's because you spent four years ignoring me. I mean, would it have been so hard to say "Morning, Luisa"? Or "Nice overalls"?

或许你们那四年,都在当我不存在。难道说“早安,luisa”或“好漂亮的连身裤”有那么困难吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498431.html