看老友记学英语 我们是来和你分手的(在线收听

Joey: If I wanna walk around my apartment in my underwear, I shouldn't have to feel like... Thank you, but... that's not really the point... The point is that... Mostly free weights, but occasionally...

如果我要穿着内裤在室内走,我无须感觉…… 谢谢,那不是重点,重点是……大部份时间无所谓,但是偶尔……

Monica: Joey!

Joey!

Joey: Yeah, my neighbor... Yeah, the brunette... She says you looked very pretty the other day in the green dress.

对,我邻居,对,黑褐色头发,她说你穿绿色套装很好看。

Monica: The green dress? Really?

绿色套装?真的?

Joey: Yeah, she said you looked like Ingrid Bergman that day.

嘿,她说你像英格丽褒曼!

Monica: Nooo!

少来啦!

Chandler: Did she mention me?

她提到我了吗?

Joey: She wants know why you tie your towel around your head.

她想知道你为什么头上顶块毛巾。

Chandler: It is a leavein conditioner, okay?

那是调节器,不行吗?

Joey: It is a leavein conditioner

那是调节器。

Rachel: Hey. Got a second?

嘿,有时间吗?

Barry: Sure, sure. Come on... ...in...

进来呀!

Mindy: Hello, sweetheart.

亲爱的。

Barry: Uh... uh... what're'you... what're you guys doing here?

你们来干什么?

Rachel: Uh, we are here to break up with you.

我们是来和你分手的。

Barry: Both of you?

你们两个?

Mindy: Basically, we think you're a horrible human being, and bad things should happen to you.

基本上我们认为你是个大烂人,你该遭到天打雷劈。

Barry: I'm sorry... I'm sorry, God, I am so sorry, I'm an idiot, I was weak, I couldn't help myself Whatever I did, I only did because I love you so much!

对不起……我是个白痴,我是个懦夫,我无法自拔,不管我做什么都是因为太爱你了。

Rachel: Uh which one of us are you talking to there, Barr?

Barry,你是指哪一个?

Barry: ....Mindy. Mindy, of course Mindy, it was always Mindy.

Mindy,当然是指Mindy,我一直深爱着Mindy。

Rachel: Even when we were having sex in that chair?

即使我们在你椅上做爱?

Barry: I swear, whatever I was doing, I was always thinking of you.

我发誓,不论我做什么我想的都是你。

Rachel: Please! During that second time you couldn't have picked her out of a lineup!

拜托,第二回合时你连她姓啥都忘了。

Mindy: You did it twice?

你们做了两次?

Rachel: Well, the first time didn't really count... I mean, you know, it's Barry.

第一次不算,你了解Barry的。

Mindy: Okay...

我懂。

Barry: Sweetheart, just give me give me another chance, okay, we'll start all over again. We'll go back to Aruba.

Mindy,我亲爱的,再给我一次机会,我们再重新来过,我们再到Aruba去。

Rachel: what is it with you and Aruba? Do you have a deal with the airlines?

你和Aruba有什么关系?你和航空公司有协议吗?

Bernice: Dr. Farber, we've got a bit of an emergency here...Jason is choking on his retainer.

我们再到Aruba去,法大夫,紧急状况,Jason被自己的牙套噎到了。

Barry: Oh God... I'll be right there, Bernice. Look, please, please don't go anywhere, okay? I'll be, I'll be right back.

拜托,我马上去,请别离开,我马上回来,我们会在这儿的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498441.html