看老友记学英语 她有我想要的一切,而且没有我妈(在线收听

Joey: How could someone get hold of your credit card number?

怎有人知道你的信用卡号码?

Monica: I have no idea. But look how much they spent!

我也不知道,你看他们花了多少钱。

Rachel: Monica, would you calm down? The credit card people said that you only have to pay for the stuff that you bought.

Monica,冷静一下好吗?信用卡的人说,你只须付你所买的东西。

Monica: I know. It's just such reckless spending.

我知道,他真是挥霍无度。

Ross: I think when someone steals your credit card, they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind.

我想他偷去你的信用卡时,根本就已忘了王法。

Chandler: Wow, what a geek. They spent $69.95 on a Wonder Mop.

真是个变态,花了69.95元买“神奇拖把”。

Monica: That's me.

我买的。

Chandler: You see when I say geek, I mean. The hell with it, you bought a $70 on a mop, you are geek.

我的意思是,花$70去买一个拖布是很不合理的。

Phoebe: Oh! The yuk! Ross, he's doing it again!

真的,它又来。

Ross: Marcel, stop humping the lamp! Stop humping! Now Marcel, come back, come here, Marcel.

Marcel,别再侵犯那盏灯了,Marcel,回来……

Rachel: Oh no, not in my room! I'll get him.

不,又到我房里了,我去抓它出来。

Monica: Ross, you've got to do something about the humping.

Ross,你得想办法阻止。

Ross: What? It's, it's just a phase.

什么?这只是一个阶段。

Chandler: Well, that's what we said about Joey.

我们当时也是这么说 Joey的。

Ross: You’d think you would be more understanding,you know?

我以为你会更明白。

Phoebe: I know, but We’re not.

我知道,但是我们不能。

Ross: Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal.

你们放松点,这又没什么了不起。

Rachel: Marcel! Stop it! Marcel! Bad monkey!

Marcel,停!Marcel!坏猴子!

Ross: What?

又怎么了?

Rachel: Let's just say my Curious George doll is no longer curious.

我只能说,我的好奇乔治玩偶不再好奇。

Rachel: Oh, Monica. You are not still going over that thing.

Monica,你还是无法释怀。

Monica: This woman's living my life.

这女人过着我的生活。

Rachel: What?

什么?

Monica: She's living my life, and she's doing it better than me! Look at this, look. She buys tickets for plays that I wanna see. She, she buys clothes from stores that I'm intimidated by the sales people. She spent three hundred dollars on art supplies.

她过着我的生活,而且过得比我好。看她买的戏票是我一直想看的戏。她买衣服的商店,就是销售人员让我感到害怕的商店。她花了三百块钱买艺术用品。

Rachel: You're not an artist.

你又不是艺术家。

Monica: Yeah, well I might be if I had the supplies! I mean, I could do all this stuff. Only I don't.

如果有艺术用品,我或许已是个艺术家,我本来可以的,只是现在不是。

Rachel: Oh, Monica, c'mon, you do cool things.

Monica,别泄气。你做的工作很酷。

Monica: Oh really? Okay, let's compare, shall we.

真的?我们来做比较,好吗?

Rachel: Oh, it's so late for "Shall we".

现在说“好吗”有点太迟了。

Monica: Do I go horseback riding in the park? Do I take classes at the New School?

我到过公园骑马吗?我在新学校上过课吗?

Rachel: Nooo...

没有。

Monica: This is so unfair! She's got everything I want, and she doesn't have my mother.

这太不公平了,她拥有我想要的一切,而且她没有我妈。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498443.html