看老友记学英语 它会变得愈来愈残暴(在线收听

Ross: Hi.

你好。

Chandler and Joey: Hey.

你好。

Joey: Where've you been?

你上哪儿去了?

Ross: I just got back from the vet.

我刚从兽医那儿回来。

Chandler: She's not gonna make you wear one of those big plastic cones, is she?

她没叫你戴那种塑胶套吧?

Ross: She says Marcel's humping thing's not a phase. Apparently he's reached sexual maturity.

她说Marcel乱性不是暂时的,显然它已性成熟。

Joey: Hey! He beat you.

嘿!它超过你呢。

Ross: She says as time goes on, he's gonna start getting agressive and violent.

她说它会越来越暴力,侵略性越强。

Chandler: So what does this mean?

这代表什么?

Ross: I'm gonna have to give him up.

我们不能再养它了。

Joey: I can't believe it, Ross. This sucks!

我真不敢相信,这真是太扯了!

Chandler: I don't get it, I mean, you just got him. How can he be an adult already?

我不懂,你才刚养它。它怎会突然性成熟?

Ross: I know. I know. I mean, one day, he's this little thing, and before you know it, he's this little thing I can't get off my leg.

我知道,之前它只是个小东西,不知不觉中它就紧抓住我的腿不放。

Joey: Isn't there any way you can keep him?

你没有任何办法再饲养它吗?

Ross: No, no. The vet says unless he's in a place where he has regular access to some... monkey loving, he's just gonna get vicious. I've just gotta get him into a zoo.

没办法,她说除非有个地方让它获得正常的猴爱,否则它会变得愈来愈残暴。我得将它送到动物园。

Joey: How do you get a monkey into a zoo?

你如何把它送进动物园?

Chandler: I know that one! ...No, that's Popes into a Volkswagen.

我知道,不,那是教皇进入大众汽车。

Ross: Well, we're applying to a lot of them. Naturally our first choice would be one of the bigger state zoos, you know, like, uh, San Diego... right? But that might just be a pipe dream, because, y'know, he's out of state. Uh, my vet, uh, knows someone at Miami, so that's a possibility.

我们到处申请。当然大型州立动物园是优先考虑,比方说San Diego动物园?那可能只是遥不可及的梦想,因为它在加州,兽医说她认识迈阿密的朋友,或许有可能。

Chandler: Yeah, but that's like two blocks away from the beach. I mean, it's a total party zoo.

那儿似乎离海滩只有两条街,一定是个疯狂动物园。

Phoebe: Hey. We found her, we found the girl.

我们找到她了。

Chandler: What?

什么?

Joey: Did you call the cops?

你们喊警察了吗?

Rachel: Nope. We took her to lunch.

没有,我们和她吃午餐。

Chandler: Ah. Your own brand of vigilante justice.

你们自己的“自治正义”。

Ross: What?! Are you insane? This woman stole from you. She stole. She's a stealer.

什么?你疯了?那女人偷了你的东西。她偷东西。她是个小偷。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498446.html