看老友记学英语 因为他们并不喜欢你(在线收听

Ross: Yeah, that's right. That's right, JUMBO with a U, sir. No, belive me, you don't want me. Judging by his number, I'd be a huge disappointment. Alright, bye bye.

对,你要打的是55一JUMB0,没错,有U的JUMB0,不,先生,相信我,你不会想要我的。从他的号码看来,你看到我会大失所望,好吧,再见了。

Joey: Hey, hey. How was the first day?

第一天上班如何?

Phoebe: Oh, excellent. Everyone was so, so nice.

太棒了,每个人都很棒。

Chandler: See, it pays to know the man who wears my shoes. Me.

瞧,认识穿我鞋子的人是有代价的。

Phoebe: No, I didn't tell anybody that I knew you.

不,我没告诉任何人我认识你。

Chandler: Why not?

为什么?

Phoebe: Oh, because, you know... they don't like you.

因为他们并不喜欢你。

Chandler: What?!

什么?

Phoebe: I thought you knew that.

我以为你早知道。

Chandler: Noho. Who doesn't like me?

不知道,谁不喜欢我?

Phoebe: Everyone. Except for uh... no everyone.

每个人,除了……不,是每个人。

Chandler: What are you talking about?

你们在说什么?

Phoebe: Don't feel bad. You know they used to like you a lot. But then you got promoted, and, you know, now you're like "Mr. Boss Man". You know, Mr. Bing. Mr. Bing, "Boss Man Bing".

别难过,他们过去都很喜欢你,自从你升职后,他们感觉你是上司,大人物,大老板。

Chandler: I can't belive it.

我简直无法相信。

Phoebe: Yeah, yeah. They even do you.

他们甚至还模仿你。

Chandler: They do me?

模仿我?

Phoebe: You know like... uh okay... uh... "Could that report be any later?"

对,报告要“何时”才能交来?

Chandler: I don't sound like that.

我没有那样。

Ross: Oh, oh Chandler...

Chandler……

Joey: Oh... Yeah, you do.

你有的。

Ross: The hills were alive with the sound of music.

这山谷回荡着真善美的音乐。

Joey: My scones.

我的烤饼。

Phoebe, Joey, and Ross: "My scones."

我的烤饼!

Chandler: Okay, I don't sound like that. That is so not true.

我没那样说话。

Chandler: That is so not... That is sonot... That... Oh, shut up!

这“不”是真的。这不……闭嘴。

Monica: Did not.

不会吧。

Young Ethan: I am telling you, up until I was, like nine, I thought that gunpoint was an actual place where crimes happen.

告诉你,我到九岁时,还以为枪口就是犯罪现场。

Monica: How was that possible?

怎么会。

Young Ethan: Well, think about it. It's always on the news. "A man is being held up, at gunpoint." "Tourists are being terrorised, at gunpoint." And I just kept thinking: why does people continue to go there? Oh, ah.

新闻老是报导犯罪事件,某人在枪口下,惊慌的观光被挟持在枪口下,我一直在想为何人总是要那儿去。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498453.html