看老友记学英语 老实说我知道太多内幕了(在线收听

Rachel: Where are you going?

你要上哪儿去?

Phoebe: Um, oh, I've got a birthday party, with some work people.

我要和同事去参加生日会。

Chandler: Work people? Nobody told me.

同事?没人跟我说?

Phoebe: No, I know. That's a part of the whole, you know, them not liking you extravaganza.

我知道,他们中的一部分不希望你大驾光临。

Chandler: You know, I don't get this. A month ago, these people were my friends. You know, just because I'm in charge doesn't mean I'm a different person.

你知道,我迷糊了。一个月前他们是我朋友,当上主管并不代表我会变。

Phoebe: Well, then you should come tonight. You know, just hang out with them. Let them see what a great guy you still are.

那么说你今晚该来。和他们多相处,让他们知道你还是个大好人。

Chandler: You think I should?

你真的认为我该去

Phoebe: I really do, yeah.

对,你该去。

Chandler: Okay.

好的。

Phoebe: Okay.

好的。

Chandler: Okay.

好的。

Phoebe: Oh, but, could we not go together? I,I don't wanna be the geek that invited the boss.

我们能不一起去吗,我不想成为邀请上司的家伙。

Ross: Hey, you okey?

你还好吧?

Monica: Yeah.

还好。

Ross: This can't be easy for him either.

这对他来说也不容易。

Monica: I know.

我知道。

Ross: This may take him sometime to get over it... but,then at four Muppet Babies is on.

这对他来说可能需要一段时间来克服,但是,四点闪电侠就要开始了。

Chandler: Go deep, deep. Sorry, Shelly. See, with the fun? I think last night was great. You know, the Karaoke thing. Tracy and I doing Ebony and Ivory.

在深点,深点。对不起,Shelly。你看见没,很开心?昨晚真是太棒了,卡拉0K,我和Tracy合唱了首《乌木与象牙》。

Phoebe: You were great. But they still made fun of you.

你表现得很好,大家仍然取笑你。

Chandler: What?

什么?

Phoebe: You know, now you're more like, you know like, "Mr. Caring Boss," "Mr.", you know, "I'm one of you, Boss," "Mr., I wanna be your buddy, Boss Man Bing!"

你现在成了“管家婆”上司,“我要你”上司,“称兄道弟”上司。

Chandler: Then, I don't get it.

我更迷糊了。

Phoebe: Well, you know what Chandler? I think you've gotta face it. You're like, the guy in the big office, you know. You're the one that hires them, and that fires them... They still say you're a great boss.

Chandler,你得面对现实,你像个坐在大办室里的人一样,有权录取他们,也有权开除他们,他们仍说你是个好上司。

Chandler: They do?

他们会吗?

Phoebe: Uh huh. But they're not your friends anymore.

但是他们不再是你的朋友

Chandler: I just want to...

我只是想……

Phoebe: No, but you can't.

你不能。

Chandler: But I just wa...

你不是要去……

Phoebe: Uh uh.

嗯。

Monica: Aren't you gonna...

不是要去……

Ross: Oh, Carol and I have a new system. If she punches in 911, it means she's having a baby, otherwise I just ignore it.

卡萝和我有了新系统,如果打911就代表她将生产,否则我就根本不理会。

Joey: What about Andr?

Andr怎么样?

Ross: Oh, well this morning he got a call from whom I think was our cousin Nathan, and frankly, it was a little more than I needed to know.

早上他接到我表弟Nathan的电话,老实说我知道太多内幕了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498457.html