看老友记学英语 像我叔叔,被果冻包着(在线收听

Ross: Phoebes, It's open! It's open!

Phoebes,开了,开了。

Janitor: Wait! You forgot your legs!

等等,你们忘了脚。

All: Push, push!

推,推。

Ross: We're here!

我们在这。

Carol: Where have you been?

你们在哪儿?

Ross: Long story, honey.

说来话长,亲爱的。

Dr. Franzblau: All right, Carol, I need you to keep pushing. I need—Excuse me, could I have this?

没事了,Carol, 我要你不断用力,抱歉,我能用这个……

Nurse: All right, all right, there's a few too many people in this room, and there's about to be one more, so anybody who's not an exhusband or a lesbian life partner, out you go!

这里人太多了,而且待会儿又会多一个,所以不是前任丈夫和女同志终身伴侣者请出去。

All: Good luck!

祝你们好运。

Chandler: Let me ask you, do you have to be Carol's lesbian life partner?

我问你,要Carol的女同志终身伴侣才行吗?

Nurse: Out!

出去!

Dr. Franzblau: All right, he's crowning. Here he comes.

他的头露出来了让我看看。

Ross: Let me see, I gotta see, I gotta see. Oh, a head. Oh, it's, it's huge. Carol, how are you doing this?

让我看看,是头……好大,Carol,你是怎么办到的?

Carol: Not.... helping!

于事无补。

Dr. Franzblau: You're doing great, you're doing fine.

你做得很好……

Ross: Hello! Oh, sorry.

抱歉。

Susan: What do you see? What do you see?

你看见什么?你看见什么?

Ross: We got a head, we got shoulders, we got arms, we got, oh, look at the little fingers, oh, and a chest, and a stomach. It's a boy, definitely a boy! All right! Ok, legs, knees, and feet. Oh, oh. He's here. He's a person.

我何时能见到头,肩膀和手臂都出来了,看,是手指,肚子,是男的,腿,膝盖,脚,他出来了,他是个人。

Susan: Oh, look at that.

看看那。

Carol: What does he look like?

他长得像什么?

Ross: Kind of like my uncle Ed, covered in Jello.

像我叔叔Ed,被果冻包着

Carol: Really?

真的吗?

Phoebe: you guys, he's beautiful!

各位,他好漂亮。

Ross: Oh, thanks, Pheebs!

谢谢,Pheebs!

Susan: No shouting, but we still need a name for this little guy.

不准大吼,我们仍需要为他取个名字。

Ross: How about Ben?

Ben怎么样?

Susan: I like Ben.

我喜欢Ben。

Carol: Ben. Ben. Ben's good. How come you never mentioned Ben before?

Ben. Ben.这名字不错,你们之前怎没提过这名字?

Ross: We uh, we just cooked it up.

刚想出来的。

Susan: That's what we were off doing.

这就是我们不在时做的事。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498466.html