看老友记学英语 只是嘴里有多余的空气(在线收听

Ross: Here's little Ben nodding off.

小本本睡着了。

Monica: Awww, look at Aunt Monica's little boy!

喔,看Monica姑姑的小男孩。

Phoebe: Oh, look, he's got Ross's haircut!

瞧,他有Ross的发型。

Rachel: Oh, let me see! Oh, God, is he just the sweetest thing? You must just want to kiss him all over!

哦,让我看看!天啊,真可爱,你一定想吻遍他。

Ross: That would be nice.

那感觉一定很好。

Rachel: Pardon?

怎么了?

Chandler: Nothing, just a little extra air in my mouth. Pffft. Pffffffft.

没什么,只是嘴里有多余的空气。

Joey: Hey, Chan, can you help me out here? I promise I'll pay you back.

Chan,愿意帮我吗?我保证一定会还的。

Chandler: Oh, yeah, right, OK... inlcuding the waffles last week, you now owe me... 17 jillion dollars.

好,包括上星期的威化饼,现在你欠我17块钱。

Joey: I will, really. I'll pay you back this time.

这一次我真的会还。

Chandler: ... And where's this money coming from?

你哪儿来的钱?

Joey: Well... I'm helping out down at the N.Y.U. Med School with some... research.

我正帮纽约大学医学院做一些研究。

Ross: What kind of research?

什么研究?

Joey: Oh, just, you know.... science.

嗯,只是……科学研究。

Ross: Science. Yeah, I think I've heard of that.

科学。我想我听说过。

Joey: ... It's a fertility study.

生殖研究。

Monica: Oh, Joey, please tell me you're only donating your time.

Joey,请告诉我你只贡献时间。

Joey: Actually, a little more than that.

事实上,比这稍微多一点点。

Chandler: Thank you ,God. This will bring us so much joy.

谢谢,上帝。这会给我们带来这么多笑料。

Joey: Alright, come on you guys, it's not that big a deal. Really... I mean, I just go down there every other day and... make my contribution to the project. Hey, hey, but at the end of two weeks, I get seven hundred dollars.

拜托,这没什么大不了的。真的,我只是两天去一趟,对这计划作些贡献。但两周后我就有七百元。

Ross: Hey.

嗨。

Phoebe: Wow, ooh, you're gonna be making money hand over fist!

哇,你很快就可以轻松地赚到钱了!

Joey: Funny, that is funny.

有趣,真的很有趣。

Rachel: That is great ,I actually know somebody who loves what they do.

太好了,我真的知道有人非常喜欢他们做的。

Ross: But what do you do to unwind after a tough day at work?

但是,一天的辛苦工作后,你怎么放松自己呢?

Monica: OK, we got the cole slaw, we got the buns.

我们有酸卷心菜丝,小面包。

Phoebe: We've got the groundup flesh of formerly cute cows and turkeys, ew...

还有曾经可爱的母牛和火鸡的绞牛肉及火鸡肉。

Monica: I just love barbecuing with you.

我喜欢和你一起烤肉。

Chandler: Men are here.

男人回来了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498468.html