看老友记学英语 挠头(在线收听

Rachel: OK, I'm guessing this is from...

我猜这是……

Rachel: Well, thank you, Melanie.

谢谢,Melanie。

Chandler: OK, this one right here is from me.

这是我送你的。

Rachel: OK... ah, it's light... it rattles... it's... Travel Scrabble! Oooohhh, thank you!

好轻,还有声音,是……旅游拼字,哦,谢谢你!

Rachel: This one's from Joey... feels like a book. Thinks it's a book... feels like a book. And... it's a book!

这是Joey送的,感觉像是一本书,我猜是一本书,感觉像是一本书。就是一本书。

Phoebe: Oh, it's Dr. Seuss!

是《苏博士》。

Joey: That book got me through some tough times.

那本书让我度过许多难关。

Melanie: There is a little child inside this man!

这男人里面有个小孩!

Chandler: Yes, the doctors say if they remove it, he'll die.

医生说把他移走他就会死。

Rachel: Who's this from?

这是谁送的?

Chandler: Oh, that's Ross's.

Ross送的。

Rachel: Oh... Oh my God. He remembered.

天啊,他记得。

Phoebe: Remembered what?

记得什么?

Rachel: It was like months ago. We were walking by this antique store, and I saw this pin in the window, and I told him it was just like one my grandmother had when I was a little girl. Oh! I can't believe he remembered!

几个月前我们经过一家古董店,在橱窗看见这个胸针,我告诉他我小时候我祖母也有一个,没想到他还记得!

Chandler: Well, sure, but can you play it on a plane?

虽然如此,但你能在飞机上玩吗?

Phoebe: Oh, it's so pretty. This must have cost him a fortune.

这一定花他不少钱。

Monica: I can't believe he did this.

没想到他会这么做。

Chandler: Come on, Ross? Remember back in college, when he fell in love with Carol and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck.

拜托,Ross?记得大学的时候他和Carol谈恋爱时,他送给她一只贵死人的水晶鸭。

Rachel: What did you just say?

你刚才说什么?

Chandler: ahem... um... Crystal duck.

水晶鸭。

Rachel: No, no, no.... the, um, the... "love" part?

不,不,不……“恋爱”那一部份。

Chandler: Fhah.... flennin....

Fhah.... flennin....

Rachel: Oh.... my God.

哦,我的天哪。

Chandler: Oh, nonononono....

哦,不不不……

Joey: That's good, just keep rubbing your head. That'll turn back time.

很好,继续挠你的头,时间会倒流的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498471.html