看老友记学英语 这女人身上有静音按钮吗?(在线收听

Rachel: I mean, this is unbelievable.I mean this is unbelievable.

太不可思议了,我是说这太不可思议了。

Phoebe: I know. This is really, really huge.

我知道,这真是,真是太大了。

Chandler: No it's not. It's small. It's tiny. It's petite. It's wee.

不,它很细小。

Phoebe: Nuhuh. I don't think any of our lives are ever gonna be the same ever again.

我认为我们的生活将产生变化。

Chandler: OK, is there a mute button on this woman?

这女人身上有静音按钮吗?

Monica: I think this is so great! I mean, you and Ross! Ddid you have any idea?

我认为这样很好啊,你和Ross,你有感觉吗?

Rachel: No! None! I mean, my first night in the city, he mentioned something about asking me out, but nothing ever happened, so I just... Well, what else did he say? I mean, does he, like, want to go out with me

没有,我来到纽约的第一夜,他曾提过要约我出去,但他后来再没提过邀我出去,所以我…… 他还说些什么?他想约我出去?

Joey: Well, given that he's desperately in love with you, he probably wouldn't mind getting a cup of coffee or something.

如果他爱你爱得无法自拔,他大概想和你喝杯咖啡什么的。

Rachel: Ross? All this time? Well, I've got to talk to him.

Ross?这些日子以来?我得找他谈谈。

Chandler: He's in China!

他在中国。

Joey: The country.

那个国家。

Rachel: Did his flight leave yet?

他的飞机起飞了吗?

Chandler: Yes! He is watching a woman do this. He is gone!

是的!他正在看一个女人做这个。他走了!

Monica: No, no, wait. His flight doesn't leave for another fortyfive more minutes.

不,不,等等。他的飞机再过45分钟才会起飞。

Chandler: What about the time difference?

时差呢?

Monica: From here to the airport?

从这儿到机场?

Chandler: Yes! You're never gonna make it.

你不可能追上的!

Rachel: I have gotta try.

我得试试。

Monica: Rachel, what're you gonna say to him?

Rachel,你要对他说什么?

Rachel: I I I don't know.

我不知道。

Chandler: Well then maybe you shouldn't go.

那么或许你不该去。

Joey: He's right, because if you're just gonna, like, break his heart, that's the kind of thing that can wait.

没错,因为你是去伤他的心,不妨再等等。

Monica: Yeah, but if it's good news, you should tell him now.

对,但如果是好消息,你得立刻去。

Rachel: I don't know. Maybe I'll know when I see him.

我也不知道或许见到面时我就知道了。

Phoebe: Here, look, alright, does this help?

看这儿,好吧,这个有帮助吗?

Rachel: Noooo... look, all I know is that I cannot wait a week until I see him. I mean, this is just too big. You know, I just, I've just gotta talk to him. I... I gotta... OK, I'll see you later.

没用,我只知道我等不了一星期,这件事太严重了。我得和他谈谈,再见了。

Chandler: Rachel, I love you! Deal with me first!

Rachel,我爱你!先跟我把事情解决!

Flight Attendant: Alright!

好的!

Ross: Nichou chima!

你说什么?

Rachel: Ross! Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me...

Ross!抱歉,原谅我,抱歉……

Flight Attendant: Hi!

嗨!

Rachel: Hi.

嗨。

Flight Attendant: May I see your boarding pass ?

我可以看看你的登记证吗?

Rachel: Oh, no, no, I don't have one. I just need to talk to my friend.

不,我没有,我只是想找我朋友。

Flight Attendant: Oh, oooh. I'm sorry. You are not allowed on the jetway unless you have a boarding pass.

抱歉,除非有登机证,否则不能进入。

Rachel: No, I know, but I—he just went on. He's right there, he's got the blue jacket on, I... can I just...

我知道,但他刚走。他就在那儿,穿蓝色夹克,我能……

Flight Attendant: No no no! Federal regulations!

不行!联邦法规!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498472.html