看老友记学英语 我就不做出这种疯狂事(在线收听

Joey: It was amazing! And not just for her... uhuh. For me, too. It's like, all of a sudden, I'm blind. But all my other senses are heightened, you know? It's like... I was able to appreciate it onanother level.

这简直是太神奇了,而且不只是对她,对我也一样,我就好像突然失明。但其他的感官却更加的敏感,好像我达到更高的境界。

Chandler: I didn't know you had another level.

我不知道你还有更高的境界。

Joey: I know! Neither did I!

我懂,我自己也不知道!

Chandler: Is something going on with the O.J.?

现在O.J.有活动吗?

Monica: Hey, great skirt Birthday present?

漂亮的裙子,生日礼物?

Rachel: Yeah.

是的。

Monica: Oh, from who?

谁送的?

Rachel: From you. I exchanged the blouse you got me.

你送的,我把你送的衬衫改成的。

Monica: Well, it's the thought. Hey, doesn't Ross's flight get in in a couple hours? At gate 27B?

真聪明,Ross的飞机不是再过几小时就要抵达了?27B出口?

Rachel: Uh, yeah. Uh, Monica, you know, honey, I've been thinking about it and I've decided this—this whole Ross thing, it's just not a good idea.

好的,Monica,我一直在想,我虽决定和Ross在一起,但这样或许不好。

Monica: Oh, why?

为什么?

Rachel: Because, I feel like I wouldn't just be going out with him. I would be going out with all of you. Oh, and there would just be all this pressure, and I don't wanna...

因为我感觉我不只是和他出去,而是和你们大家一起出去。因为压力,我不想……

Monica: No, no, no, no, no, no pressure, no pressure!

不,不,不,没有压力,没有压力!

Rachel: Monica, nothing has even happened yet, and you're already so...

Monica,八字都还没一撇,你就……

Monica: I am not 'so'! OK, I was a teensy bit weird at first, but... I'll be good. I promise.

我没有,开始我也觉得有点奇怪,但我没事的,我保证。

Rachel: Who is it?

谁啊?

Intercom: It's me, Carl.

是我,Carl。

Rachel: Come on up.

上来!

Monica: Behind my brother's back? ... is exactly the kind of crazy thing you won't be hearing from me.

背着我哥?我就不做出这种疯狂事。

Joey: Seven hundred bucks!

700块!

Chandler: Alright, you did it! Do we have any fruit?

好样的,你办到了!我们有水果可以吃吗?

Joey: Man, hell of a two weeks, huh? You know what, though? I really feel like I learned something.

折腾了两星期,但我感觉自己学到了一些东西。

Chandler: Really? So, you're gonna stick with this 'it's all for her' thing?

真的?这么说你将继续“牺牲自己成全她人”?

Joey: What, are you crazy? When a blind man gets his sight back, does he walk around like this?

你疯了不成,瞎子重见光明后会这样走路吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498475.html