看老友记学英语 我从未以那种方式看你(在线收听

Carl: I'm just saying, if I see one more picture of Ed Begley, Jr. in that stupid electric car, I'm gonna shoot myself! I mean, don't get me wrong ... I'm not against environmental issues per se... it's just that guy!

我是说如果我再看见,Ed Begley二世在那电车上,我就举枪自尽!别误会我的意思,我个人并不反对环保,只是我讨厌那家伙。

Ross: I can't believe you'd rather go out with him than me.

我难以相信你跟他约会,而不是跟我。

Rachel: Would you excuse me, please? I'm trying to have a date here.

抱歉,我正在约会。

Ross: Fine, just stop thinking about me.

行,那就别再想我。

Ross: Can't do it, can you?

做不到,对吗?

Rachel: So I'm thinking about you. So what?

我是在想你,那又怎样?

Ross: I don't get it. What do you see in this guy, anyway?

我不懂你为何会选上这种人?

Rachel: Well... he happens to be a very nice... guy.

他像是个好男人。

Carl: I mean, come on, buddy, get a real car!

老兄,买台真正的车吧!

Ross: Rachel, come on. Give us a chance.

Rachel,快点,给我们自己一个机会吧。

Rachel: Ross, it's too hard.

Ross,这太难了。

Ross: No, no, no... why, because it might get weird for everyone else? Who cares about them. This is about us. Look, II've been in love with you since, like, the ninth grade.

为什么?因为大家会感觉不对劲?谁理他们啊。这是我们两人的事,我从九年级开始就爱上你了。

Rachel: Ross, you're like my best friend.

Ross,你像我最好的朋友。

Ross: I know.

我知道。

Rachel: If we broke up, and I lost you...

如果我们分手,我失去你……

Ross: Whoa, whoa, whoa. What makes you think we're gonna break up?

不,你为何认为我们会分手?

Rachel: Well, have you been involved with someone where you haven't broken up?

曾经和你在一起的人不都是和你分手了?

Ross: No. But... it only has to happen once. Look, you and I both know we are perfect for each other, right? I mean... so, the only question is... are you attracted to me.

是的,但这种事只会发生一次,你我都知道我们是天生的一对,对吗?关键是你对我有感觉吗?

Rachel: I don't know... I mean, I've never looked at you that way before.

我不知道,我从未以那种方式看你。

Ross: Well, start looking.

那就开始看吧。

Rachel: Wow.

哇。

Carl: Exactly! And you just know I'm gonna be the guy caught behind this hammerhead in traffic!

没错,你知道我就是被困在车阵中的那一个。

Rachel: Right! You're right!

对,没错!

Carl: Heh... you know?

你知道?

Rachel: You know what?

你知道什么?

Carl: What?

什么?

Rachel: I forgot... I am supposed to pick up a friend at the airport. I am so sorry! I'm so... if you want to stay, and finish your drinks, please do.... I mean—I'm sorry. III gotta go. I'm sorry.

我忘了我应该去机场接朋友,真是抱歉!如果你想在这儿继续喝,请便,抱歉。但我得走了,抱歉。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498476.html