看老友记学英语 有什么事比这事还大?(在线收听

Rachel: Oh my god. Oh my god. Excuse me.Move! Move! Emergency! Excuse me!

天哪!天哪!对不起。借过,借过!紧急事件,拜托!

Ross: Rachel!

Rachel!

Rachel: Oh, there you are Hi! Oh, so, so, how was China, you?

原来你在那里!所以,所以……中国怎么样?老兄?

Ross: It was, it was great. Oh, what happened?

很好。你怎么啦?

Rachel: What?

什么?

Ross: You're bleeding.

你在流血。

Rachel: I am? Oh, look at that, yes I am. Enough about me, enough about me, Mr. Back from the Orient. I wanna hear everything!

我吗?噢,看啊!我是在流血。别管我了,从东方归来的先生。我要听一切事情!

Ross: Well, where do I start? This is Julie. Julie, this is Rachel.

嗯,要从何开始?这位是Julie,Julie,这位是Rachel。

Rachel: These are, these aren't for you. These are for you. Welcome to our country.

这些不是要给你的。这些是要送给你的。欢迎光临敝国。

Julie: Thank you. I'm from New York.

谢谢,我是纽约人。

Rachel: Ok, well, not a problem. We'll just use them to stop the bleeding. Ok. Baggage claim? Ok?

好吧,没关系,我用它来止血。去拿行李?怎样?

Chandler: No way!

没门!

Monica: I'm telling you, she went to the airport, and she's gonna go for it with Ross!

告诉你,她去了机场准备跟Ross告白了。

Phoebe: Oh my god. This is huge. This is bigger than huge. This is like, all right, what's bigger than huge?

天啊!这是大事。有什么事比这事还大?

Joey: Um, this?

这件事吗?

Phoebe: Yes.

是的。

Monica: Guys, you got your hair cut?

喂,你们剪头发了?

Chandler: Yes, yes, we did, thanks to Vidal Buffay.

是的,谢谢Buffay美发大师。

Phoebe: 'Cause, you know, if you don't look good, we don't look good. I love that voice.

因为如果你们丢脸我们也丢脸。我喜欢这声音。

Rachel: Airport, airport. Ross, not alone, Julie, arm around her. Cramp, cramp.

机场……机场……Ross不是一个人,他搂着Julie。抽筋,抽筋。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498477.html