看老友记学英语 他变成我无法得到的大帅哥(在线收听

Joey: Hello? Oh, hi. Yeah, hold on a second. Ross, its Julie, for you.

你好?哦,嗨,是的,请等一下,Ross,Julie找你。

Ross: Hello? Hi.

哈喽,嗨!

Chandler: Hi. Anybody know a good tailor?

谁能介绍一个好裁缝?

Joey: Needs some clothes altered?

需要改衣服吗?

Chandler: No, no, I'm just looking for a man to draw on me with chalk.

不,我只是要找一个人用粉笔在我身上划线。

Joey: Why don't you go see Frankie? My family's been going to him forever. He did my first suit when I was 15. No wait, 16. No, excuse me, 15. All right, when was 1990?

为什么不去找Frankie?我家人一直都找他做衣服。我十五岁第一套西装就是他做的。不,十六岁。不,对不起,是十五岁。1990年是几岁?

Chandler: You have to stop the Qtip when there's resistance!

当你掏耳朵时碰到东西就要停下来。

Ross: Ok, ok, sweetheart, I'll see you later. Ok, bye. What? Oh, that is so sweet. No, no, ok, you hang up. Ok, ok, one, two, three. Well you didn't hang up either.

好,甜心,待会见。好,再见.你真好.不,不,好,你先挂。好的,一、二、三。你也没有挂。

Rachel: She didn't hang up either!

她也没有挂。

Ross: Ok, no, no, you hang up. You, you, y—

不,不,不,你挂电话。你挂,你挂——

Rachel: Sorry, I thought you were talking to me.

抱歉,我以为你在和我说话。

Ross: Rachel! I'll just call her back.

Rachel,我会给她打回去。

Rachel: Okay!

好的!

Ross: Hi? Sorry, we got disconnected...

嗨?对不起,我们被中断了。

Rachel: Ok, ok, ok. How did this happen to me? How did this happen to me? A week ago, two weeks ago, I was fine. Ross was just Ross, just this guy. Now he's Rrrooossss, oh, this really great guy that I can't have.

我到底是怎么回事?一周前,两周前,我很好。Ross只是Ross,现在突然间,他不一样了,噢,变成这个我无法得到的大帅哥。

Monica: Sweetie, I wanted you to have him too.

甜心,我也希望你能得到他。

Rachel: I know you did. I'm just gonna deal with it, I'm just gonna deal with it. I got to get out of here.

我知道你的心意。我必须要想办法处理这件事。我必须要离开这里。

Chandler: Ok, I don't care what you guys say, something's bothering her.

我不管你们怎么说她有心事。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498480.html