看老友记学英语 谁想跟我去捡便宜?(在线收听

Julie: Rachel, do you have any muffins left?

还有松饼吗?

Rachel: Yeah, I forget which ones.

还有,我忘记是哪一种。

Julie: Oh, you're busy, that's ok, I'll get it. Anybody else want one?

哦,你太忙了,好吧,我来拿。其他人想要吗?

All: No thanks.

不要,谢谢。

Julie: Oh, you're losing your apron here, let me get it. There you go.

哦,你的围裙松了,我给你系上。好了。

Rachel: Thank you. What a bitch.

谢谢。真是个恶婆娘!

Julie: Oh, listen you guys. I have this friend at Bloomingdales who's quitting tomorrow, and he wants to abuse his discount. So, anyone want to come with me and take advantage of it?

伙计们听着,我有朋友在布鲁戴尔百货公司上班明天就不干了,他想花掉他的折扣优惠。谁想跟我去捡便宜?

Phoebe: I can't, I have to take my grandmother to the vet.

我不行,我要带我祖母去看兽医。

Monica: Ok, um, I'll go with you.

好,嗯,我跟你去。

Julie: Great.

太好了。

Ross: Hi, honey.

嗨,甜心。

Chandler: Hey,sweetums.

嗨,蜜糖。

Ross: Hello to the rest.

哈喽各位。

All: Hi!

嗨!

Joey: Monica what're you doing? You can't go shopping with her? What about Rachel?

Monica,你在干什么呢?你不能跟她去购物,Rachel怎么办啊?

Monica: It's gonna be a problem, isn't it?

会有问题,对不对?

Chandler: Come on, you're going to Bloomingdales with Julie? That's like cheating on Rachel in her house of worship.

别那样啦,你要跟Julie去布明戴尔?就像是到Rachel家中偷汉子。

Monica: But I'm—

但是我——

Phoebe: Monica, she will kill you. She will kill you like a dog in the street.

Monica,她会宰了你。她会宰了你就像宰街上的流浪狗。

Ross: So, uh, Julie tells me you guys are going shopping tomorrow?

Julie说你们明天要去逛街?

Monica: Yeah, uh, it's actually not that big a deal.

是,嗯,其实没有什么大事。

Ross: It's a big deal to me. This is great, Monica. I really appreciate this.

对我很重要,非常重要。我非常感激你这么做。

Monica: You're welcome.

别客气。

Phoebe: Woof, woof.

(狗的)低吠声。

Joey: Bijan for men? Bijan for men? Bijan for men? Hey Annabelle.

碧而泉男性香水?嗨,Annabelle。

Annabelle: Hey, Joey. So did you hear about the new guy?

听说过新来的人吗?

Joey: Who?

谁?

Annabelle: Nobody knows his name. Me and the girls just call him the Hombre man.

没人知道他的名字。我们女生都叫他“原野奇侠”。

Joey: What's he doing in my section?

他到我这一区干什么?

Annabelle: I guess he doesn't know.

我想他不知道。

Joey: Well, he's gonna. I'll see you a little later, ok?

他必须知道。待会见你好吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498486.html