看老友记学英语 没多久让我适应(在线收听

Rachel: Me neither.

我也是。

Joey: Me too.

我也是。

Monica: Guys, we bought the tickets.

各位,我们票都已经买好了。

Phoebe: Oh, well, then you'll have extra seats, you know, for all your tiaras and stuff.

那你们就有座位可以放头冠啊什么的。

Chandler: Why did you look at me when you said that?

你说的时候干嘛瞪着我看?

Monica: Well, I guess now we can't go.

这下子我们都不能去了。

Rachel: What? Come on, you do what you want to do. Do we always have to do everything together?

你们去做你们要做的事啊,我们非得集体行动不可吗?

Monica: You know what? You're right.

知道吗?你说得对耶。

Phoebe: Fine.

很好。

Ross: Fine.

很好。

Joey: Fine.

很好。

Chandler: Fine.

很好。

Rachel: Fine.

很好。

Monica: All right. We're gonna go. It's not for another six hours. We're gonna go then.

好吧。我们就去,不过还有六个小时,我们到时候再去。

Ross: Chandler!

Chandler!

Chandler: Yeah?

嗯?

Ross: Geez! Are you ready?

天啊,你准备好了吗?

Chandler: Yeah. Just let me grab my jacket and tell you I had sex today.

好了,等我先拿个外套还有我今天上床了。

Ross: Whoa! You had sex today?

什么?你今天上床了?

Chandler: Wow, it sounds even cooler when somebody else says it. I was awesome, ok? She was biting her lip to stop from screaming.

从别人嘴里说出来更酷耶。我棒透了,我害得她必须要咬住嘴唇忍住尖叫。

Ross: Wow.

哇。

Chandler: Now I know it's been awhile, but I took it as a good sign.

我知道我很久没有这样了,但我认为那是个好现象。

Ross: Still doing the screening thing?

你还在过滤电话吗?

Chandler: I had sex today. I never have to answer that phone again.

我今天上床了,我再也不用去接那个电话。

Machine: Here comes the beep, you know what to do.

哔一声过后,你知道怎么做。

Jade: Hey, Bob, it's Jade. Listen, I just wanted to tell you that I was really hurt when you didn't show up the other day, and just so you know, I ended up meeting a guy.

Bob, 我是Jade, 听着,你那天放我鸽子我心里难过极了,结果你知道吗?我认识了另一个人。

Chandler: Bob here.

我是Bob.

Jade: Oh, hi.

哦,嗨。

Chandler: So, uh, you met someone, huh?

你认识了别人?

Jade: Yes, yes, I did. In fact, I had sex with him 2 hours ago.

没错。事实上我两小时前跟他上床了。

Chandler: So, uh, how was he?

他怎么样呢?

Jade: Eh.

呃。

Chandler: Eh?

呃?

Jade: Oh, Bob, he was nothing compared to you. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming your name.

Bob,跟你此他算什么,我得咬住嘴唇才能不叫出你的名字。

Chandler: Well, that makes me feel so good.

很高兴听你这么讲。

Jade: It was just so awkward and bumpy.

我是觉得他好没技巧。

Ross: Bumpy?

生涩?

Chandler: Well, maybe he had some kind of uh, new, cool style, that you're not familiar with. And uh maybe you have to get used to it.

或许是因为他采取了一些你不熟悉的新的酷姿势。你应该要习惯他的做法呀。

Jade: Well there really wasn't much time to get used to it, you know what I mean?

根本没多少时间可以让我习惯……懂我的意思吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498515.html