看老友记学英语 整个晚上都满凄惨的(在线收听

Monica: You know what? I'm not gonna be able to enjoy this.

知道吗?我想我根本没有心情听这个。

Ross: Yeah, I know, it's my birthday. We all should be here.

我知道,这是我的生日,我们应该全部在一起的。

Chandler: So, let's go.

那么走吧。

Ross: Well maybe, you know, maybe we should stay for one song.

或许我们应该听一首再走。

Chandler: Yeah, I mean, it would be rude to them for us to leave now.

对呀,反正现在离开对他们有点不敬。

Monica: You know, the guys are probably having a great time.

说不定他们现在正玩得很开心呢。

Joey: Come on you guys, one more time.

来吧,再来一次嘛。

Phoebe: Ok. One.

好吧,一次。

Joey: Nooo.

不是。

Monica: That was amazing!

不可思议!

Ross: Excellent, that was excellent.

棒透了。

Chandler: I can't believe the guys missed this.

真不能相信他们错过这个。

Ross: What guys? Oh, yeah.

你说谁?对了。

Steve: Excuse me, you're Monica Geller aren't you?

请问,你是Monica Geller,对吧?

Monica: Do I know you?

我认识你吗?

Steve: You used to be my babysitter.

你以前当过我的褓姆呀。

Monica: Oh my god, little Stevie Fisher? How've you been?

天啊,我的小Stevie Fisher,近来好不好啊?

Steve: Good, good, I'm a lawyer now.

很好,我现在是律师了。

Monica: You can't be a lawyer. You're eight.

你不可能是律师,你才八岁。

Steve: Listen, it was nice to see you. I gotta run backstage.

听着,很高兴见到你,我要去后台了。

Monica: Uh, wait, backstage?

等等,后台?

Steve: Oh, yeah, my firm represents the band.

他们是我公司代理的。

Ross: Ross.

Ross.

Chandler: Chandler.

Chandler。

Steve: How are you? Look, you guys wanna meet the group? Come on. So, are you one of the ones who fooled around with my dad?

你们想认识他们吗?对了你以前也有跟我爸乱搞吗?

Ross: Hey, you guys.

各位。

Rachel: Happy birthday.

生日快乐。

Ross: Oh, thank you, thanks. So uh, how was your night last night?

谢谢。你们昨天晚上过得怎么样?

Rachel: Oh, well, it pretty much sucked. How was yours?

昨晚真是烂得可以了,你们呢?

Monica: Yeah, ours pretty much sucked, oh, but, I did run into little Stevie Fisher. Remember him?

我们也是烂得可以啊,但是我碰到了小Stevie Fisher你记得吗?

Rachel: Oh yeah. I used to babysit him. Hey, how's his dad?

记得,我以前当过他的褓姆,他爸好吗?

Monica: Uh, good.

很好。

Ross: Uh, aside from that, the whole evening was pretty much a bust.

除此之外我们昨天整个晚上都满凄惨的。

Chandler: Yeah, we really missed you guys.

对,我们很想念你们。

Joey: Yeah, look, we were just saying, this whole thing is really stupid.

对呀,我们刚才还说这件事太愚蠢了。

Phoebe: We just have to really, really, really, not let stuff like money getis that a hickey?

我们必须真的真的不让钱这种事情介入…那是个吻痕吗?

Monica: No, I just, I fell down.

不,我只是……我跌倒了。

Rachel: On someone's lips? Where'd you get the hickey?

跌在别人嘴上?你那吻痕哪儿来的?

Monica: You know, a party, or—

你知道,派对……

Rachel: What party?

什么派对?

Ross: It wasn't so much a party as...a gathering of people, with food, and music, and, and the band.

那不算是派对……只能说是一群人聚在一起,有吃的,有音乐,还有……

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498516.html