看老友记学英语 哥可是对猕猴桃过敏(在线收听

ROSS: I don't know. What's in this pie?

馅饼里有什么呀?

MONICA: Uh, I don't know, butter, eggs, flour, lime, kiwi-

不知道,奶油,鸡蛋,面粉莱姆,奇异果跟…

ROSS: Kiwi? Kiwi? I thought it was a key lime pie.

奇异果?奇异果?你说这个是奇莱馅饼?

MONICA: No I didn't, I said kiwi lime. That's what makes it so special.

不是,我是说奇异果莱姆所以才会那么特别。

ROSS: And that's what's gonna kill me. I'm allergic to kiwi.

所以我才会死,我对奇异果过敏。

MONICA: No you're not. You're, you're allergic to lobster and peanuts and--oh my god.

你才不会呢你会过敏的是龙虾,花生跟…

ROSS: Ugh.

呃。。。

MONICA: Oh my god.

我的天啊。

ROSS: Ugh. It's definitely getting worse.

越来越严重了。

MONICA: Is your tongue swelling up?

你的舌头肿了吗?

ROSS: Either that or my mouth is getting smaller.

要不然就是我的嘴小了。

MONICA: All right, get your coat, we're going to the hospital.

穿外套,我们现在就到医院去。

JOEY: Is he gonna be ok?

他不会怎么样吧?

MONICA: Yeah, he's just gotta get a shot.

不会,只是得打一针。

ROSS: You know, you know, actually it's getting better. It is. It is. Let's not go. Anyone for Thcrabble?

事实上我觉得好多了。没错,别去了谁要玩拼字游戏啊?

MONICA: Jacket now.

去穿外套。

ROSS: What about Ben? We can't bring a baby to a hospital.

但是班怎么办呢?我们不能带个宝宝去医院啊。

CHANDLER: We'll watch him.

交给我们吧。

ROSS: I don't think so.

恕难从命.

JOEY: What? I have seven Catholic sisters. I've taken care of hundreds of kids. Come on, we wanna do it, don't we?

干嘛?我有七个天主教姐妹我照顾过上百个小孩。别这样,我们想帮忙,对不对?

CHANDLER: I was looking forward to playing basketball, but I guess that's out the window.

拜托,我本来想去打篮球的……不过球被丢出窗外去了

ROSS: Ok, well, if you do take him out for his walk, you might wanna bring his hat, and there's extra milk in the fridge, and there's extra diapers in the bag.

好,如果你要带他去散步记得要帮他戴帽子,好吗?冰箱里还有一些牛奶尿布在袋子里

JOEY: Hat, milk, got it.

帽子,牛奶,懂了。

ROSS: ??? (speech garbled) Thro up a thro thro--a thro thro!

扔……扔……扔!

JOEY: Consider it done.

包在我身上啊。

CHANDLER: You understood that?

你听得懂吗?

JOEY: Yeah, my uncle Sal has a really big tongue.

懂啊,我沙叔叔就有大舌头。

CHANDLER: Is he the one with the beautiful wife?

他是老婆很正的那个?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498517.html