看老友记学英语 我们决定一起养只猫(在线收听

JOEY: You have a date?

我今晚有约会。

RACH: Yeah, Monica's settin' me up.

对呀,摩妮卡介绍的。

JOEY: But uh, uh, what about uh, Ross and uh. . .?

那罗斯跟…

RACH: Oh what, my whole insane jealousy thing?

我打翻醋坛子那码子事啊?

Well, y'know, as much fun as that was, I've decided to opt for sanity.

虽然那还挺有趣的……我决定不再疯下去了。

CHAN: So you really OK about all this?

你真的不介意那些了?

RACH: Oh yeah, c'mon, I'm movin' on. He can press her up against that window as much as he wants.

少来了,我还要过我的日子呢。他爱怎么把她压在那扇窗子上就怎么压吧。

For all I care, he can throw her through the damn thing.

干脆把她摔过窗子算了。

ROSS: Hi guys.

各位。

ALL: Hey.

来了。

ROSS: Oh, Monica, I figured I'd come by tomorrow morning and pick up Fluffy's old cat toy, OK?

摩妮卡,我想明天早上过来拿膨膨以前的猫玩具。

MNCA: Only if you say his full name.

不讲全名就不给喔

ROSS: Can I come over tomorrow and pick up Fluffy Meowington's cat toy.

好吧,那我明天可不可以过来拿喵喵膨膨的猫玩具?

MNCA: Alright.

没问题。

JOEY: You're getting a cat?

你要养猫啊?

ROSS: Uh, actually, we're getting a cat.

事实上,是我们要养猫。

RACH: Together?

一起?

ROSS: Uh huh.

呃...

RACH: Both of you?

你们两个?

ROSS: Yep.

是的。

RACH: Together.

一起?

JULIE: Yeah, we figure it'll live with Ross half the time, and with me half the time.

我们想它会一半时间跟罗斯住一半跟我住。

RACH: Ohh, well, isn't that just lovely.

那是不是很棒呢。

That's something the two of you will be able to enjoy for a really, really, really, really, really long time.

一定能成为你们两个可以疼爱非常非常久的东西

ROSS: Hopefully.

希望如此。

RACH: Well. Woah, look at that! I gotta go, I gotta date.

我得走了我有约会。

With a man. Um, OK, you guys have a really, uh,

跟个男人喔,祝各位今晚顺利…

have a really good night and you two have a, uh, have a, uh, really good cat.

而你们两个得到一只好猫。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498521.html