看老友记学英语 如果他还是那个抛妻弃子的浑球呢?(在线收听

PHOEBE: OK.

好吧。

JOEY: How far'd ya get?

你走到哪里啊?

PHOEBE: Mailbox.

信箱。

CHANDLER: Alright, we're gettin' closer.

有进步了。

PHOEBE: Uh-huh.

是吧。

JOEY: Phoebs, what's goin' on?

菲此,你怎么了?

PHOEBE: No, it's just like, ya know, it's a whole mess of stuff, ya know.

其实原因很多啦

It's like, yesterday, ya know, my dad was this, like, famous Burma tree surgeon guy and, ya know, now he's a, a pharmacist guy and. . .

昨天,我爸爸他还是一个名间遐迩的缅甸树医,可是他现在却变成一个药剂师了…

JOEY: Well, maybe he's, maybe he's this really cool pharmacist guy.

或许他是一个很酷的药剂师也说不定。

PHOEBE: Yeah, maybe, yeah. You know, and, and I'll knock on the door and, and he'll hug me,

对,或许,对然后我会跑去敲他的门…

and I'll have a dad. Ya know and I'll, I'll go to his pharmacy and everyone will be really nice to me 'cause,

…他会拥抱我,我会有个爸爸,然后大家都会亲切地对待我…

you know, I'm Franks daughter.

…因为我是法兰的女儿。

CHANDLER: Well, so why not go knock?

那就快去敲门哪。

PHOEBE: Well, 'cause, I mean, what if, what if he's not this great dad guy?

因为如果他没有那么棒呢?

I mean, what if, what if he's just still the dirtbag who ran out on my mom and us?

如果他还是那个抛妻弃子的浑球呢?

You know what? I've already lost a fake dad this week and I don't think I'm ready to lose a real one.

你知道吗?我这个礼拜已经失去一个假爸爸了,我不想再失去一个真的爸爸。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498527.html