看老友记学英语 你没嫁给你的贝利,但我却嫁了(在线收听

MRS GREEN: This is so much fun, just the girls. You know what we should do? Does anybody have any marijuana?

这好好玩,就只有我们女生, 知道我们该做什么吗?我想请问一下,谁有大麻?

RACHEL: God!

天啊.

MONICA: All right, look, nobody's smoking pot around all this food.

听着不准在这堆食物旁边吸大麻.

MRS GREEN: That's fine. I never did it. I just thought I might. So, what's new in sex?

没关系,我从没抽过,只想试一试,所以…最新性事是什么?

RACHEL: Oh! What's new in sex?

最新性事是什么?

MRS GREEN: The only man I've ever been with is your father.

我只跟你老爸做过那件事而已.

MONICA: I'm dicing, I'm dicing, I don't hear anything.

我切我切切切,我啥也没听到。

MRS GREEN: I mean, this is no offense to your dad, sweetie, but I was thinking there might be more.

我不是在批评你爸爸,亲爱的我只是在想…或许不只是那样而已。

RACHEL: Oh, I'm sorry. You know what? I cannot have this conversation with you. I mean, god, you just come in here, and drop this bomb on me, before you even tell Daddy. What? What do you want? Do you want my blessing?

对不起,你知道吗?我没有办法跟你谈这件事,好啊...你甚至还没告诉爸就到我这里来丢这颗炸弹。怎么样?你到底要什么?要我的祝福,是不是?

MRS GREEN: No.

不是的。

RACHEL: You want me to talk you out of it?

那你要我说服你别这样吗?

MRS GREEN: No.

不是。

RACHEL: Then what? What do you want?

那是什么?你想要做什么呢?

MRS GREEN: I guess I just figured of all people you would understand this.

我猜我以为在所有人当中你最了解我

RACHEL: Why on earth would I understand this?

为什么我应该要最了解你呢?

MRS GREEN: You didn't marry your Barry. I did.

你没有嫁给你的贝利,但是我嫁了我的贝利。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498533.html