看老友记学英语 他是崔克邪恶的双胞胎(在线收听

JOEY: Hey Erica, c'mon in.

艾丽,请进。

ERICA: How did you get here so fast, I just saw you in Salem?

你怎么这么快就到了?我刚刚还在沙仑看到你。

JOEY: Right, they uh, they choppered me in. What's up?

对,他们用…直升机送我,什么事?

ERICA: Ohh, and I see you're having a little party too. Is she here, huh, huh?

还有一场小派对。她在吗?

JOEY: Who?

谁呀?

ERICA: Sabrina. I know about you two. I saw you today kissing in the doctor's lounge.

莎宾娜,你们的事我全知道了。我看到你们两个在医生休息室里接吻。

JOEY: It's not what you think, that was...

不是你想的那样子啦,那是…

ERICA: You told me I was the only one.

你说你心里只有我。

JOEY: Alright look, that's it. I don't think we should see each other anymore, alright. Look, I know I should have told you this a long time ago but I am not Drake Remore, OK. I'm not even a doctor, I'm an actor. I just pretend to be a doctor.

好,听着,够了。我想我们不该再见面了,我知道我很久以前就应该告诉你了…我并不是雷崔克医生,我连医生都不是,我是个演员我只是假装我是医生而已。

ERICA: Oh my God. Do the people at the hospital know about this?

天哪,那医院的人知道这件事情吗?

JOEY: Somebody wanna help me out here?

你们谁来帮帮忙,好不好?

RACHEL: Oh, I know, I know.

我知道。。

ERICA: How, how can you be here and there.

你怎么会在两个地方?

JOEY: 'Cause it's a television show.

因为那是电视节目。

ERICA: Drake, what're you getting at?

崔克,你到底要说什么?

JOEY: I'm not Drake.

我不是崔克。

ROSS: That's right, he's not Drake, he's Hans Remore, Drake's evil twin.

没错他不是崔克,他是…雷汉斯,崔克邪恶的双胞胎。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498536.html