看老友记学英语 全礼堂的人都看到我的内裤了(在线收听

SUSIE: Uh, is your name Chandler?

你叫钱德吗?

CHANDLER: Uh, yes, yes it is.

对,没错。

SUSIE: Chandler Bing?

钱德宾?

CHANDLER: Do you know me or are you just really good at this game?

你认识我?还是你很会钓男人?

SUSIE: I'm Susie Moss. Fourth grade, glasses, I used to carry around a box of animal crackers like a purse.

我是莫苏西。四年级呀,戴眼镜。我常常像拿手提包一样拿一包动物饼干。

CHANDLER: Susie Moss, right, yeah, wow, you look. . . great job growing up.

莫苏西。对呀,是呀。你真是…女大十八变。

SUSIE: It's nice to see you're not still wearing that denim cap with all the little mirrors on it.

很高兴看到你不再戴那顶缀满小镜子的牛仔帽。

CHANDLER: Oh, right, well yeah, I graduated fourth grade and realized I wasn't a pimp.

升上五年级之后我发现我不是个拉皮条的。

SUSIE: Remember the class play? You, you pulled up my skirt and the entire auditorium saw my underpants.

记得班上的话剧吗?你掀我的裙子全礼堂的人都看到我的内裤了。

CHANDLER: Yes, back then I, uh, used humor as a defense mechanism. Thank God I don't do that anymore.

对,那个时候我用我的幽默感来保护自己。谢天谢地,我现在不用那样了

MONICA: Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.

天啊。。。

RACHEL: What what what what?

怎么了?

MONICA: Jean-Claude Van Damme. I didn't know he was in this movie, he is so hot.

是尚克劳范达美。我不知道他在这部电影里面他好帅啊。

RACHEL: Ya think?

真的吗?

MONICA: The muscles from Brussels, wham bam Van Damme, did you see Time Cop?

"此利时大汉"啊"悍将范达美"。你看过"时空特警"吗?

RACHEL: No, was he any good in it?

没有啊,他演得很好吗?

MONICA: Rachel, he like, totally changed time.

瑞秋,他完全改变了时空。

RACHEL: Wow, so why don't you go talk to him?

那你过去跟他讲话嘛

MONICA: Oh, yeah.

好啊。。。

RACHEL: What, so you go over there, you tell him you think he's cute, what's the worst that could happen?

你过去告诉他,他很可爱,最糟能怎样呢?

MONICA: He could hear me.

他会听到的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498537.html