看老友记学英语 离婚后我只剩4张CD可换了(在线收听

PHOEBE: It's James Bond.

是007。

MONICA: Sorry we're late.

抱歉来迟了。

DR. BURKE: Ah, that's OK, come on in. Um, I'm sorry, is Monica Geller coming? I was told she was.

没关系,请进。对不起,盖勒摩妮卡来不来?我听说她要来。

MONICA: Dr. Burke, it, it's me.

柏大夫,是我

DR. BURKE: Monica? My God you used to be so. . . I mean you, you, you, you must have lost like. . . You look great.

摩妮卡?老天,你以前好…我是说你…你一定减了…你美极了。

MONICA: Thank you. This is my friend Phoebe. She's gonna be helping me tonight.

谢谢。这是我朋友菲此她今天晚上来帮忙。

DR. BURKE: Hi Phoebe, nice to meet you. So, how ya been?

菲此,幸会。你近来如何?

MONICA: I've been great, just great. How have you been?

很好呀,很好,你呢?

DR. BURKE: Oh, well obviously you know Barbara and I split up, otherwise you wouldn't have done the head tilt.

你大概也知道我跟芭芭拉分手了…不然你不会来歪头那一招。

MONICA: The head tilt?

歪头?

DR. BURKE: Yeah, since the divorce, when anybody asks me how I am, it's always with a sympathetic head tilt. 'How ya doin'? You OK?'

对,自从离了婚当别人向我问好时…他们总是同情地歪头问”你好吗?不要紧吧?”

MONICA: I'm sorry.

对不起。

DR. BURKE: No no, it, it's fine, believe me. I do it too. I always answer with the 'I'm OK' head bob. 'I'm OK.' 'You sure?' 'Yeah, I'm fine.' Hey listen, I've got to set up the music. I got a new CD changer, of course the divorce only left me with 4 CD's to change.

不…没关系相信我,我也一样。我总是以点头来表示”我没事””你确定?””对,我没事”。听着,我得去放音乐了我有个自动换片音响。当然了,离婚的结果我只剩四张CD可换了。

MONICA: Oh, that's too bad.

真不幸。

DR. BURKE: I'll survive.

死不了的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498543.html