看老友记学英语 老爸生日我决定送他中风(在线收听

JOEY: Wow, this is wild. What're you gonna get?

好狂野哦,你们要刺什么?

PHOEBE: Um, I'm getting a lily for my Mom. 'Cause her name's Lily.

我要刺一朵百合,因为我妈就叫百合。

CHANDLER: Wow, that's lucky. What if her name was Big Ugly Splotch?

真幸运她要是叫大污点怎么办?

JOEY: So where you gettin' it?

那你们要刺哪里?

PHOEBE: I think on my shoulder.

我想在我肩上。

ROSS: What? What's on your shoulder?

什么? 什么在你肩上?

PHOEBE: Um, a chip. A tattoo, I'm getting a tattoo.

碎屑啦。是刺青,我要去刺青啦。

ROSS: A tattoo? Why, why would you want to do that? Hi.

刺青?你为什么要那么做?

RACHEL: Hi. Well hey, you don't - you don't think they're kind of cool?

你不觉得那酷吗?

ROSS: No, sorry I don't. Tell me why would anyone pay someone to scar their body for life? What if it doesn't come out right. Phoebe? Then it's like, I don't know, havin' a bad hair cut all the time. Why's everyone staring at me?

不,抱歉,我不觉得.怎么会有人花钱去搞个一辈子的伤痕?万一要是刺得不好呢?那不是变成永远在”我头发剪丑了”吗?大家为什么都瞪着我?

MONICA: Ross, come sign this birthday card for dad. Rich is gonna be here any minute.

罗斯,过来签给爸的生日卡理查随时会到.

CHANDLER: Oooh, Rich is goin' to the party too, huh?

理查也要去参加派对?

MONICA: Well, he's my parents' best friend, he has to be there.

他是我父母最好的朋友他必须去。

JOEY: Oh, is today the day you're gonna tell them about you two?

那你打算今天告诉他们你们的事吗?

MONICA: Yeah. It's my dad's birthday, I decided to give him a stroke.

对,我爸的生日我决定送他中风。

PHOEBE: No, I think you should tell them.

不,你应该告诉他们。

MONICA: No, I don't even know how serious he is about me. Until I do, I'm not telling them anything.

我还不知道他对我有多认真在搞清楚之前,我什么也不说。

ROSS: I don't know, I don't think mom and dad would mind. Remember when you were 9 and Richard was 30, how dad used to say, 'God I hope they get together.'

我不知道,我想他们不会介意。记得你九岁理查三十岁的时,爸常说,”天啊真希望他们在一起”。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/498546.html