看老友记学英语 应该看"海滩游侠"了!(在线收听

JOEY: Hello.

喂。

CHANDLER: Hey.

喂。

JOEY: Hey!

嘿!

CHANDLER: Listen, I'm, I'm sorry I didn't make it over there today.

乔伊,对不起我今天没有过去

JOEY: Oh, that's OK. You uh, you had a thing.

没关系。你…你有事嘛

CHANDLER: Yeah well, I hear the place looks great.

对,听说你那里很棒

JOEY: Ahh, forget about it, I'm havin' a ball. How's the apartment doin'

别提了,我开心死了。你那儿怎么样了?

CHANDLER: Oh hey, it's, it's terriffic. I mean it's a regular space... fest.

很棒呀,一个空间…的大聚合

JOEY: Oh, well great.

那太棒了

CHANDLER: Yeah I just... wanted to call and say hey.

是呀,我只是…打个电话跟你聊一聊而已

JOEY: Well OK then. [oven timer goes off behind Chandler] Was that the oven timer?

好啊。那是烤箱定时器吗?

CHANDLER: That's right my friend. It's time for...

没有错,朋友,应该看

BOTH: Baywatch!! [both turn on TV's]

“海滩游侠”

JOEY: Oh, can you believe they gave Stephanie skin cancer?

你相信他们让芬妮得皮肤癌吗?

CHANDLER: I still can't believe they promoted her to lieutenant.

我还是不敢相信他们升她为副队长

JOEY: Naa, you're just sayin' that 'cause you're in love with Yasmine Blepe.

你那么说是因为你最喜欢毕雅敏了

CHANDLER: Well, how could anyone not be in love with Yasmine Blepe?

怎么可能会有人不爱毕雅敏呢?

JOEY: Hey, hey, they're runnin'

她们在跑了

CHANDLER: See, this is the brilliance of the show. I say always keep them running. All the time, running. Run. Run Yasmine, run like the wind.

瞧,这个节目棒就棒在这里.我说她们应该不停地跑。一直跑,跑,跑,跑啊,雅敏,像风一样的跑。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499183.html