看老友记学英语 不要耍孩子脾气了(在线收听

ROSS: No, there is no way he was a velociraptor. No Tony, look at the cranial ridge, OK. If Dino was a velociraptor, he would have eaten the Flintstones. Yeah, yeah. [Monica comes out of her room] Oh, were you takin' a nap?

不,它绝对不可能是一只迅猛龙的。不,东尼,你看他的头盖脊骨。帝诺要是一只迅猛龙它早吃了摩登原始人了。你在睡觉?

MONICA: I was.

本来是

ROSS: Oh I-, Oh wait, Tony can you hang on? That's the other line. [gets the other line] Hello. Oh yeah she's here but uh, can she call you back? OK thanks. [hangs up the other line] Call Joanna. [back on with Tony] Hi.

等等,东尼,等一下,好吗?我有插拨。对,她在,我叫她回电话,好吗?好,谢了。打给乔安娜。嗨。

MONICA: Did she leave a number?

她留了号码?

ROSS: Did you see me write one down?

你看到我写下来了吗?

MONICA: I don't have her number, butt-munch.

我没有她的电话,呆瓜

ROSS: Well, she'll call back, don't be such a baby.

那她会再打来的你不要耍孩子脾气了

MONICA: I'm not a baby, you're the baby.

我才没有,你自己才是

ROSS: Look, you wanna get off my back?

听着,你别烦我,好不好?

MONICA: You wanna get out of my face?

你不要碍眼,好不好?

ROSS: Wait hold on Tony, hold on. [answers second line] Hello. Hi, yeah no, she's right here. Um hold on. [gets first line] Hi Tony, can I call you back? That's uh, that's my sister's boyfriend.

慢着,等一下,东尼。对,不,她在,等一下。东尼,我再打给你,好吗? 那是我妹妹的男朋友。

MONICA: Give me that.

电话给我

ROSS: OK

好的

MONICA: Hi sweetie, look before I forget, did I leave my diaphram at your place?

甜心,听着,趁我还记得,我的避孕器是否留在你那儿了?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499185.html