看老友记学英语 我快被你逼疯了!(在线收听

MONICA: I wanna watch Entertainment Tonight.

我要看”今夜娱乐”。

ROSS: Tough noogies, we're watching Predators of the Serengetti.

真不幸我们要看”瑟伦格提掠食者”。

RACHEL: Would you guys stop.

不要吵了,好不好?

MONICA: It's my TV.

这是我的电视。

ROSS: Wha-, oh, quit it.

你,住手。

MONICA: Bite me.

你咬我呀。

RACHEL: Oh my God.

我的天啊。

ROSS: Well, Monica keeps changin' the channel.

摩妮卡她一直在转台。

MONICA: Oh that's great, why don't you tell mommy on me.

棒透了你去跟妈咪打个小报告啊。

RACHEL: Now I'm mommy in this little play? Alright look, I refuse to get sucked into this like, weird little Geller dimension thing OK. So I'm gonna go and take a nice long hot bubble bath because you kids are driving me crazy.

现在我变成妈咪了?好,听着,我拒绝卷入……这一类畸型的盖勒家庭纠纷,我现在要去洗个香啧啧热腾腾的泡泡浴……因为妈咪快要被你们这疯了。

MONICA: OK, what're we gonna do about this?

这件事我们怎么解决?

ROSS: Well, I guess we could tape Entertainment Tonight.

我们可以把”今夜娱乐”录下来。

MONICA: Not that, this, US. Oh my God, Ross, you-re, you're, it's jus-, you-, ever sin- you been here. You are driving me crazy.

不是那个,我是说这个,我们,天啊,罗斯,你...你只是你,从你到这儿开始我都快要被你这疯了…

ROSS: Ow, ow, OK. Alright, alright, Mon, Mon, you've gone ultrasonic again, alright.

好了,摩妮卡,你又开始高八度了。

MONICA: I just can't stand you being here all the time.

我受不了……你老是在这里!

ROSS: Why, why, why can't you stand me being here? I don't, I, we're just, ya know, we're just havin' fun.

为什么?你为什么受不了呢?我们只是在闹着玩而已。

MONICA: Fun? Fun, you think this is fun?

玩?这叫好玩吗?

ROSS: Yeah, c'mon I mean I though, you know, I thought we're just foolin' around. Like when, uh, when we were kids.

少来了,我以为我们只是在闹就像我们小时候一样。

MONICA: Ross, I hated you when we were kids.

罗斯,小时候我恨你耶。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499186.html