看老友记学英语 你个干燥水果的疯子!(在线收听

CHANDLER: May I help you?

需要我效劳吗?

EDDIE: Why doesn't my key work and what's all my stuff doin' downstairs?

我的钥匙为什么不能用了?我的东西为什么都在楼下?

CHANDLER: Well, I'm, I'm sorry...Ahhh. Have we met?

抱歉,我们有见过吗?

EDDIE: It's Eddie you freak, your roommate.

我是艾迪,呆子,你的室友

CHANDLER: I, I'm sorry, I uh, I already have a roommate.

对不起…我已经有室友了

JOEY: Hello.

你好啊。

CHANDLER: Yeah, he's lived here for years, I don't, I don't know what you're talking about man.

他住很多年了,我不知道你在说什么,老兄。

EDDIE: No he, he moved out and I moved in.

他搬出去以后我才搬进来的。

CHANDLER: Well I, I think we'd remember something like that.

如果是那样的话,我们应该记得才对。

JOEY: I know I would.

我知道我会

EDDIE: Well that's uh, that's a good point. Um ok, well, uh, I guess I got the wrong apartment then. I, I'm, look, I'm, ya know, I'm sorry, I'm terriably sorry.

说得有道理,好,那我想我记错房子了,两位,对不起,对不起。

JOEY: Hey no problem.

没关系

CHANDLER: See ya. Goodbye you fruit drying psychopath. So you want me to help you unpack your stuff?

再见了,再会了,干燥水果的疯子。乔伊,要我帮你打开行李吗?

JOEY: Na, na I'm ok. Oh and uh, just so you know, I'm not movin' back in 'cause I have to. Well, I mean, I do have to. It's just that that place wasn't really, I mean, this is...

不用了,我只是想让你知道,我是不得已才搬回来的,是不得已没错…但是在那个地方并不是真的…我是说,这里…

CHANDLER: Welcome home man.

欢迎回家,老兄。

JOEY: A little foos?

小试一下身手?

CHANDLER: Absolutely.

没问题

JOEY: What happened to the foosball?

这颗球怎么了?

CHANDLER: Ah that's a cantelope.

那是颗哈蜜瓜

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499193.html