看老友记学英语 菲比实际上是装的(在线收听

Okay, so we got some more good rejections, lots of stuff to work on.

我们收到很多善意的拒绝,有很多地方要改进。

Okay, shoot.

好,说吧。

Okay, um, oh, the zoo commercial.

好,那个动物园广告。

I didn't get it?

我没得到那个角色?

No. They said you 'Weren't believable as a human being.' So, you can work on that.

他们说你简直不像个人类,所以你可以针对这一点改进。

Okay, what else?

很好,还有呢?

Um, the off-Broadway play people said 'You were pretty but dumb'.

那些小剧场的人说你很好看可是很笨。

Oh.

哦。

Oh no wait, I'm sorry, that's 'pretty dumb.'

等等,对不起他们是说你非常笨。

Look, it's okay, no, no, no, really, look um, I really appreciate this Pheebs, but I think I'm gonna have to go back to Estelle.

这没关系,真的,听我说,Pheebs,我很感谢你…但我还是找Estelle好吗?

Oh.

哦。

Yeah, well don't get me wrong, you're a better agent than she is, but at least with her I don't want to blow my pretty dumb brains out.

别误会。你当经纪人当得比她好,但至少我跟着她,我这非常笨的脑袋还保得住。

Yeah, no, I understand.

是的,不,我能了解。

You do, thanks.

你可以吗?谢谢你。

Yeah. Sorry.

是的,我抱歉。

Wait a minute.

等一下。

What?

什么?

Wait a minute, did you just make up all that stuff just to get out of being my agent.

你是不是故意编这些出来,就不用当我的经纪人了?

Oh, you caught me. I am so busted.

被你发现了,我完蛋了。

That's-ah what I suspected-ah.

我早就这么怀疑了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499218.html