看老友记学英语 床垫大王用离婚来促销(在线收听

Ross: Hey. When you guys were kids and you played Happy Days, who were you? I was always Richie.

你们小时候扮家家酒,都扮成什么?我都当爸爸

Monica: I was always Joanne.

我都当妈妈

Joey: Question. Was ah, 'Egg the Gellers!' the war cry of your neighbourhood?

请问“蛋洗盖勒家”是你们社区的团结口号吗?

Phoebe: Ewww! Oh! It's the Mattress King!

“床垫大王特价实施中”,是床垫大王

Joey: Booo!!

Chandler: Don't look honey. Change the channel! Change the channel!

赶快转台,赶快转台

Janice: Wait! Wait! I wanna see this. After I divorce him, half of that kingdom is gonna be mine.

等一下,我想看。等我跟他离了婚,有一半的王国将属于我

Matress King: Despair fills the mattress showroom. My kingdom is suddenly without a queen. I'm so depressed I'm going to slash... my prices!! Check it out! Four ninety-nine for a pillow top queen set! I'm going medieval on prices!

床垫卖场愁云惨怖,我的王国突然失去皇后。我是如此沮丧,我决定将价格砍到最低。各位请看,大型床垫只要599,有枕垫的中型床垫只要499,我的价格非常中古

Chandler: What a wank!

那个小人

Janice: Oh, I cannot believe he's using our divorce to sell mattresses.

他居然拿我们的离婚来促销

Monica: I know! And four ninety-nine for a pillow top queen set, who cares about the divorce, those babies will sell themselves.

有枕垫的床垫只要499谁管你离不离婚?那些床垫自己都能卖

(they all stare at her) And I'm appalled for you by the way.

还有,我很为你生气

Matress King: (on TV) I'm close. I'm cheap. I'm the king.

卖场最近,价格最低!我是床垫之王

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499494.html