看老友记学英语 “好男人”都居心叵测(在线收听

The most unbelievable thing happened to me today.

我今天碰上了最不可思议的事

Hi! So I'm out having lunch at Monica's and this guy starts talking to me, and it turns out he works for a buyer at Bloomingdale's and there happens to be an opening in his department.

我在摩妮卡的餐厅吃午饭,有个家伙跟我说话,他是布鲁明戴尔的采购助理…他们的部门要找人,

So I gave him my phone number and he's gonna call me this weekend to see if he can get me an interview!

我就把我的电话给了他,他这个周末要打电话给我帮我安排面试。

What, so this guy is helping you for no apparent reason?

那家伙没有任何理由地帮你?

And he's, he's a total stranger?

你根本不认识他?

Yeah! His name is um, Mark something.

对,他叫“马克”什么的

Huh. Sounds like Mark Something wants to have some sex.

看来马克什么的不怀好意

What!?

什么?

Well, I'm just saying, I mean why else would he just, y'know, swoop in out of nowhere for no reason.

不然他干嘛莫名其妙地冒出来?

To be nice.

日行一善啊

Hey, Joey. Are men ever nice to strange women for no reason?

嘿,乔伊,男人会不会莫名其妙地对陌生女子好。

No, only for sex.

不会,男人只想上床而已

Thank you. (to Rachel) So did you ah, did you tell Mark Something about me?

谢谢。你有没有跟马克什么的提起我?

I didn't have to, because I was wearing my 'I heart Ross' sandwich board and ringing my bell.

我用不着提,我穿着…“我爱罗斯”的广告牌,而且一直摇着铃。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499508.html