看老友记学英语 乔伊的糗出大了(在线收听

Oh, so you're playing Adrienne, huh?

那么,你演爱莉安咯?

Yes. Are you one of the retarded cousins?

对,你演智障堂哥?

Oh, no. Ah, I playing your husband, Victor. I'm Joey Tribianni.

不是,我演你的丈夫维克。我是乔伊.崔比亚尼

Hi, nice to meet you. Kate Miller.

很高兴认识你,凯特.米勒

So the ah, play's pretty great, huh?

这个剧本很棒吧?

Oh, yeah. I love Jennifer Van Murray's work. She's so brilliantly incisive when it comes to deconstructing the psyche of the American middle class.

是啊,我好喜欢珍妮佛.班.贝利的作品,她尤其能精确的解构中产阶级

Oh, forget about it. She rocks!

废话那么多,总之她特厉害

Where do I know you from?

我在哪里见过你?

Dr. Drake Remoray. Days of Our Lives. Voted most datable neurosurgeon by Teen Beat.

拉莫瑞医生?《我们的岁月》?“少女杂志”票选为最想跟他约会的神经外科医生

No, that's not it. So, you're a soap actor? Well this must be pretty exciting for you to be in a real play, hmm?

不是那个,原来你是连续剧演员。能演出舞台剧,你一定很兴奋咯

Hey, I've done plays before. I'm a serious actor.

我也演过舞台剧,我是专业演员

That info-mercial! For the milk carton spout thing! You're-you're-you're the guy that doesn't know how to pour milk!!

那个公益广告,倒盒装牛奶的那个,你是..那个不会倒牛奶的人

See, I actually can pour milk, but I got you believing that I couldn't. Now, see, that's acting.

我会倒牛奶,我把你骗倒了。这就是演技

Right, at the end, you choked on a cookie.

你还被饼干噎到了

Yeah, that was real.

哦,那是真的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499540.html