看老友记学英语 有些人还被蒙在鼓里(在线收听

Aww man! I can't believe I locked myself out again! (He knocks on the door.)

噢!简直无法相信,我又把自己锁在外面了!

Hang on buddy! (He goes over and unlocks the door and opens it to reveal a fully furnished apartment.)

等一下,老兄!

Oh my God! What happened here? Did you do all this?

噢,天啊! 这儿发生了什么事?难道你一个人买了这么多的东西?

I sure did.

我想是的.

Why?

为什么?

Well, I just thought it'd make me feel good to do something nice for my friend.

呃, 我只是认为,为我的朋友做点事,能让我感觉很好!

Well, you're amazing.

啊,你简直太不可思议了.

Oh no-no-no. This is amazing.

噢,不-不-不,这些东西才不可思议呢。

A TV as if it appears from nowhere! That's the dream! Man, how did you afford this stuff?

一台随时可出现在眼前的电视机!简直象在梦里一样!老兄,你怎么买得起这么多东西的?

Well, y'know I'm 29. I mean who needs a savings account.

喔,我都29了,还存那么多钱干什么。

Oh, you are the best friends anyone has ever had.

你是天底下最够朋友的了!

Oh, I don't know.

喔,那可不一定。

Oh-no-no-no, you are! You do this, you give me the great advice, and hey listen, I was thinking about what you said yesterday about focusing on one woman, I'm gonna do that.

噢,不-不-不,你是的!你不仅买了这么东西,还给我非常好的建议,听着,昨天你让我只对一个女孩子好,我考虑后觉得你说的没错

You mean with Casey.

你是不是打算和Casey...

No-no-no, I think I'm gonna see how things go with Kathy. She's pretty cool.

不-不-不, 我想继续和Kathy交往下去. 她可相当酷!

Or Casey.

是Casey吧?!

No-no, Kathy.

不,不, Kathy.

Could be Casey.

喔,是Casey呀.

No. No, Kathy.

不,不, Kathy.

Consider Casey.

考虑一下Casey嘛.

Y'know what I think? I think somebody's got a little crush on Casey. How 'bout I fix you two up? What do you think?

你知道我怎么想么?我想有人有点为Casey抓狂了.嗯,我怎么撮合你们俩呢?你怎么认为

That all the pieces of my life are falling right into place!

我的生活终于可以踏入正轨了!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500179.html