看老友记学英语 宛若"禁忌之吻"(在线收听

Mind if I smoke?

我可以抽烟吗?

Care if I die? No, I’m just kidding, I’m just kidding. Go ahead, smoke.

想害死我吗?开玩笑的,你抽吧。

Ooh, this always happens.

又卡住了。

Here, let me help.

我来帮你。

Thank you.

谢谢。

You-you have a very beautiful… eye.

你有非常美丽的…眼睛

You know all my friends think this is weird.

所有的朋友都认为这事儿很不对劲。

Even the one in the box?

包括箱子里的那个?

It's not weird, is it?

这样不会很怪吧?

You know I-I thought it was going to be weird, I mean I almost called and canceled, but it really isn’t.

我也这么想过,我甚至要打电话说我不来了,但是事实上挺好。

I know! I mean it’s like me and your dad, that’s a totally separate thing.

我的意思是咱们现在和我与你父亲的过去完全是两码事。

Oh, I totally agree.

完全同意。

We’re just two people who find each other very attractive. Right?

我们只是两个喜欢上对方的人,对吗?

What?

怎么了?

Nothing. Nothing.

没事,没事。

No-no really, was-was that not okay?

真的,吻的不好?

No-no-no that was good, it was, that was uh, that was a goood kiss…

不不不,很好,那是个,呃,甜蜜的吻…

Oh my God! It didn’t remind you of…

天啊,这不会让你想起…

(interrupting) Don’t say it!

别说了!

No, but it did! Didn’t it?!

但是确实…

Yeah!

是的

Oh man!!

哦,天啊!!

I know!

我知道!

God, I am sorry. I am so sorry.

天哪,对不起,我真的很抱歉。

It's okay. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a little emotional scarring.

没关系,少了感情疮疤就不叫感恩节了。

You know what's even worse? My friends were right.

更糟的是,我朋友说的对。

You know what's worst for me is you remind me of a younger version of my mom.

最糟的是,我觉得你就像年轻的我妈。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500186.html