看老友记学英语 舌尖上的不妥协(在线收听

I want a retraction! Our food is not inedible swill!

我要你收回你的评论!我们的菜不是无法下咽的泔水!

I couldn’t eat it! I had five friends who couldn’t eat it, and one of them eatsbooks.

我根本没法吃!而且我至少有5个朋友不会去吃那种东西,虽然他们中的一个连书都吃

Well our service is not grossly incompetent.

那么,至少我们的服务不太差。

The waiter carried the breadsticks in his pants!

你们的服务员竟然用裤子拿面包!

Well, you said that we accept the Discover Card, which we do not!

那么这句,你说我们反对Discover Card,但我们并不是这样的!

All right, that I’ll retract. But I stand by my review, I know food and that wasn’t it.

那么,我收回这句。但我坚持我的观点,我知道怎么做菜,但决不是你们那样。

You’re marinara sauce tasted like tomato juice! You should serve it with vodka and apiece of celery.

你们的意式沙拉尝起来就像是番茄汁!你们应该加些伏特加酒与芹菜末

Hey! I’m proud of that sauce, it’s delicious.

嘿!我为那果汁骄傲,很美味。

Oh my God! You own an Italian restaurant and you think that tastes good?!Where are you even from?

哦天啊!你拥有自己的意大利餐厅,但你竟然认为那样很美味?你从哪来的?

Lebanon.

黎巴嫩。

Hand me those tomatoes, I’m gonna show you what it should taste like!

把那些西红柿递给我,我让你看看该是什么味道!

Come on, hand me them.

来,把那些递给我。

How long is this gonna take? ‘Cause I got another critic to go yell at.

这得花多少时间?我还得去吼下一个评论家。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500191.html