看老友记学英语 乱点鸳鸯谱(在线收听

I say, Drew! Are you seeing anybody right now? (Drew looks at him)

我说..Drew!你现在有没有人约会?

Og-ee-op, I’m not asking for me, I’m… I mean… No, I’m-I’m not gay,

哦-呃,我不是想约你,我...我...我不是同性恋。

I’m not asking you out. I’m not-I’m not-I’m not gay!

我不是想跟你约会,我不是,不是同性恋!

I didn’t think you were gay. I do now.

我从未以为你是同性恋,但现在就拿不准了。

See my friend-my friend, Rachel, she wants to be set up.

你看,我的朋友Rachel,她想我帮她介绍个男孩子。

Ahh, I just got out of a big relationship,

啊,我刚和一个女孩子分手。

I’m not looking for anything serious.

我现在不想跟谁交往。

Oh, you know what, that might be okay even if it was just kind of a fling,

你知道么,哪怕是“逢场作戏”都行。

That might be all right with Rachel.

Rachel也说没问题。

Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa! Is this, hot Rachel, that you took to the Christmas party, Rachel?

喔-啊-! 是不是那个“火辣Rachel”,你曾带到圣诞晚会上的那个?

Oh, by the way, that is her full name.

噢,顺便说一下,那是她的“全名”。

Oh wow! I’m free for her!

噢,喔! 我有空!

Oh, wait a second!

哦,等一下!

I didn’t say I wasn’t free!

我又没说我没空!

Hey, Chandler, why don’t we talk this over at the Ranger game tomorrow?

嘿,Chandler,为什么我们不在明天Ranger队的比赛上谈谈这个事呢?

Hold on, you know I just got a box of Cubans,

打住!我刚得到一盒古巴雪茄。

Maybe I bring them by your office around uh, five?

也许我可以到你那去,跟你一起来一根。5点怎么样?

Oh well, that’s uh, a little later than I uh, generally care to stay, but sure!

这个么,我一般都不会留到那个点,但是--没问题!

Maybe, before the game we could enjoy some eight year old batch Basil Haydens.

也许比赛前,我们可以去享受两瓶8年的Basel Hadens。

Well, I don’t really know what that is, but that's a pretty nice jacket.

呃,虽然我不知道那是什么,但这是一件漂亮的夹克。

Kind of like that tie too. (Mike gives his tie)

领带也不错。

Keep your pants on, man.

裤子就不必了,伙计。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/500197.html