看老友记学英语 少任性别管我(在线收听

Gunther,could I get another cup of coffee?

阿甘,再给我一杯咖啡

So what do you do when you're not working here?

你不卖咖啡时都做什么?

You don't need to fill these silences. -Okay,thanks.

你不必找话讲 好,谢了

That's your fourth cup of coffee.

钱德,你喝第四杯了

Okay,do me. I've had a certain number of juices.

来算我的 我喝了一定份量的果汁

I'm exhausted because Joey started snoring.

我拼命喝咖啡,因为我累毙了 因为乔伊开始打呼

He's in a different room. He's that loud?

他睡在隔壁,有那么大声吗?

You should hear me.

你应该来听听

It's nothing to be proud of. Go to a sleep clinic.

你还得意,你得去睡眠诊所

I'm not going to any clinic.

我说过,我哪里都不去

I don't have a problem. You have the problem.

我没问题,是你有问题

You should go to a "Quit-being- a-baby-and-leave-me-alone" clinic.

你该去“少任性别管我”诊所

They don't have those. -Yeah,they do.

没有那种诊所

Quit being a baby and leave me alone!

当然有,少任性别管我

There,you just had your first class.

这就是第一课

I used to date a light sleeper.

我跟一个浅眠的人交往过

Whenever I snored, he rolled me over

每次我打呼,他就把我翻过去

Oh,yeah!

爽喔

He'd roll me over, and I'd stop snoring.

他一帮我翻身,打呼就会停

Next time you snore, I'm rolling you over!

下次你打呼,我要把你翻过去

I gotta do what I gotta do. You gotta do what you gotta do.

我忙我的,你玩你的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/501359.html