看老友记学英语 爱他就要告诉他?(在线收听

And so then I realized, all the stuff that I had been doing proposing to Joshua,lying to Ross about why I couldn't come to the wedding... was all just a way -Oh,oh,oh,oh!

结果我发现我的一切举动,向约书亚求婚、骗说我要忙 都只是一种…

I'm sorry,can I interrupt?

抱歉,可以打个岔吗?

I just want to say that you are a horrible, horrible person.

你真是个很糟糕,很糟糕的人

Pardon me?

你说什么?

You say you love this man,and yet you're about to ruin the happiest day of his life.

你说你爱这个人 却要去破坏他的大喜之日

I'm afraid I have to agree with your friend Pheebs.

我不得不同意你朋友菲比的话

This is a terrible, terrible plan.

这是个很差劲,很差劲的打算

But he has to know how I feel. -But why?

但他必须知道我的感受 为什么?

He loves this Emily person. No good can come of this.

他爱这个艾蜜莉 这么做绝对没好处

Well,I think you're wrong. -Oh,no.

我觉得你错了 才怪

Well,he doesn't really love her. It's just a rebound thing from me.

他并非真的爱她 只是失去我需要寄托

You'll see. -Fortunately I won't.

你等着瞧 幸好我看不到

And by the way,it seems to be perfectly clear that you were on a break.

还有,你们当时显然是分手了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/501870.html