看老友记学英语 生活中最难的戏(在线收听

What is he doing?

他这是做什么?

Emily thinks Ross' furniture has got Rachel cooties?

艾蜜莉觉得罗斯的家具 会沾上瑞秋的虱子吗?

Calm down,Joey.

乔伊,别激动

Everything's getting all messed up!

我偏要,事情搞得乱七八糟

Emily won't let Ross see Rachel. We won't stop seeing Rachel.

艾蜜莉不准罗斯见瑞秋,可是我们会继续见瑞秋

Hence,Ross stops seeing us.

因此罗斯再也不能见我们

I hate this. Everything's changing.

我也不开心,一切都变了

We're losing Ross. Joey said "hence."

我知道,我们不能再见罗斯 乔伊还会用“因此”

I'm not happy about this either, but if Ross says he's happy...then we have to keep our feelings to ourselves.

我也不高兴 但是如果罗斯能开心,我们不该说出 自己对艾蜜莉的心情

Are you cool with that?

大家愿意吗?

But,you know,I'm an actor.I'll act cool.

不过我是演员,我可以装得无所谓

Probably be some of the hardest acting I've ever done.

这真是我演过最难的戏

Maybe I'll play it with a mustache.

我应该装上假胡须演

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/502370.html