看老友记学英语 火化皮草有违时尚!(在线收听

You know my friend Chris who owns the crematorium?

你知道我那个开火葬场的 朋友克里斯吧?

Crematorium Chris? Sure.

火葬场那个克里斯?当然

He said he would cremate my fur coat for free...if I bring in the next person I know who dies.

他说他愿意免费帮我烧皮草只要我介绍下个挂点的朋友 去那里火化

Oh,my God. Look at these pelts!

天啊…好漂亮的皮草

Don't get too attached. She's having it cremated.

别太喜欢,她要烧掉了

You're quirky,and I get a big kick out of it. We all do.

我知道你是个怪ㄎㄚ 大家平时也欣赏你这点

But if you destroy a coat like this... that is like a crime against nature.

但是你毁掉这么棒的皮草 实在是不合天理

Not nature. Fashion!

说错了,是有违时尚流行

This is fashion?

这叫做流行?

So to you,death is fashion?That's funny.

尸体叫做流行? 实在有意思

Here's Phoebe......sporting cutting-edge hairy carcass...from,you know,the steel traps of wintry Russia.

接下来菲比为各位展示最新的毛茸茸尸体,这些动物死于寒冷的俄罗斯

You really think this looks good? Because I do!

你们真认为好看?因为我觉得不赖

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/502374.html