看绯闻女孩学英语 115(在线收听

Serena: It's gonna be so hot.

会很热的

The clothes are gorgeous.

这些衣服太美了

Blair: They're all right.

一般般啦

Katy: Oh, shut up.They're amazing.

少来 闭嘴 漂亮极了

Blair: I'm just doing my mom a favor.

我只是在帮我妈妈一个小忙

The hair and makeup test is tonight.

今晚要做头发和定妆测试

Katy: I think this is my best pose.

我想我这个动作最好看了

Isabel: That's because you can't see what you look like.

你看不到自己真正的模样

You're just a hand model and that's it.

你最多就是个手套模特 仅此而已

The right way is this. Mnh-mnh, mnh-mnh.

正确的姿势是这样的

Blair: Girls, no.This is how you do it.No, no, no.

姑娘们 不对 应该这样摆 不 不是这样

Gotta curve your spine forward, elongate.

要弯背前驱 伸长

Serena: Oh,no.You guys are doing it all wrong.

哦 不对 你们都错了

Look, you're missing the key.

瞧 你们都没掌握关键

Blair: Show us.

摆给我们看看

Serena: Look, loo k,look.

看好 看好 看好

You gotta put the hand on the hip and pop.

要把手放在臀部 再一撅

That's how you gotta do it.

就应该这么做

Blair: Pop. Pop. No, like this.

撅屁股 不对 是这样的

Serena: Hello? Uh-huh, who's this?

你好 呃 哪位

Blair: Who'd dare interrupt The Van Der Woodsen as she teaches?

是谁胆敢打断Van Der Woodsen的讲课时间

Serena: I said, “who?” Give me my phone!

是谁 把电话还给我

Dan: Dan Humphrey.

Dan Humphrey

Serena: Who is it?

是谁

Blair: I'm sorry.

不好意思

The number you've dialed is no longer in service.

您拨打的电话已停机

Serena: Stop it! Who is it?

别说了 是谁

Blair: I'm doing you a favor.

我可是在帮你的忙啊

Dan: Look, I can hear you.

我能听到你的声音

Can I just please talk to Serena?

请问我能和Serena说话吗

Blair: Apparently, you can, cabbage patch.

当然可以 椰菜娃娃

Serena: Come on. Let me have it. God.

得了 别闹了 给我 上帝啊

Hello? Dan! Hey.I'm so, so sorry about that.

你好 Dan 嘿 真对不起啊

Dan: And I’m so, so ready to hang up.

我正想挂电话呢

Serena: Blair was just playing.

Blair在闹着玩呢

You have my full attention, I promise.

我的心思都在你身上 我保证

Dan: Good,’ cause I was calling to ask you to no talk with me at a movie tonight.

很好 因为我打来是想邀你来场无言的约会 今晚看电影吧

Serena: Tonight? Where? What time?

今晚 在哪儿 几点

Dan: The Sunshine, 7:00.

电影《阳光》 今晚七点

Serena: I'd love to.Uh, I’ll see you there.

好的 呃 我们到那儿见

Dan: See you there.

Blair: They're all right.

口语提炼:Something is all right.

1. 使用情景:用于表示某物一般般,不是很好,看的过眼而已。

2. 详细解析:台词中的they是指代Eleanor设计的服装,“The clothes are all right.”意思是“那些衣服还过得去吧。”或“那些衣服一般般啦。”

短语点拨:all right有以下3个意思:(1)令人满意的;(2)(健康)良好的;(3)好,行。例如:

If it's all right to you, it's all right to me. 如果对你合适的话,对我也合适。

All right, but I feel a little low about it. 好吧,不过我总觉得有点泄气。

I am all right. Don’t worry about my health. 我身体还好,不用担心我的身体。

Katy: Oh, shut up.They're amazing.

短语点拨:shut up是固定短语,意思是“住嘴,闭嘴”。再如:

Shut up ! You' re just talking nonsense. 住嘴!你简直是胡说八道。 

Shut up and do as I tell you. 少废话,我怎么说你就怎么办。

Blair: I'm just doing my mom a favor.

短语点拨:do sb a favor的意思是“帮某人一个忙”。再如:

Do me a favor and close the window. 帮帮忙把窗子关上。

Could you do me a favor to hand me that pencil, please? 你能帮我把那支笔递给我吗?

Isabel: That's because you can't see what you look like.

口语句型:That is because+从句。

这个句型表达的意思是:这就是......的原因。从语法的角度上说,because引导的从句是表语从句。再如:

That is because you have done a good thing. 这都是因为你做了一件善事。

Serena: You guys are doing it all wrong. Look, you're missing the key. You gotta put the hand on the hip and pop.

短语点拨:do something wrong的意思是“做错事情”。这个短语是具体指做错什么事情,如果是泛指做错事,就用do wrong即可。例如:

If you do wrong,you deserve punishment. 如果你做错事,就应受罚。

He did do wrong, but we forgave him. 他的确干了坏事,可是我们原谅他了。

Serena: Hello? Uh-huh, who's this?

电话口语:Who is this.(请问您是谁?)

讲解:当接到电话时,要问对方是谁,就可以用这句话。

Blair: The number you've dialed is no longer in service.

短语点拨:in service是固定介词短语,意思是:在使用中。再如:

This train will no longer be in service after next week. 下周后,这辆火车不再投入使用了。

I'm sorry that telephone number is no longer in service. 对不起,那个电话号码已不再使用了。

语法点拨:you have dialed是定语从句修饰先行词number。

Dan: Can I just please talk to Serena?

电话口语:当你打电话给对方时,当对方问清你的身份后,你想找某人说话,就可以用这个句子。

Dan: And I’m so, so ready to hang up.

短语点拨:be ready to do something意思是“准备好做某事”,hang up是“挂断电话”的意思。再如:

You hang up hurriedly and attend to the baby. Meanwhile, the meal gets burnt. 你急忙挂上电话照顾孩子,这时饭又烧焦了。

Serena: You have my full attention, I promise. I'd love to.

句型提炼:Sb. have another one’s full attention.(译文:某人的心思全在某儿的身上。)或(某人是某人一心一意注意的人。)

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503633.html