看绯闻女孩学英语 147(在线收听

Dan: What is wrong with you?

你有什么毛病啊?

This is not who you are.

这不是你。

Jenny: And who are you right now? Dad?

你现在是谁啊?老爸吗?

Dan: Uh, we are not doing this right now.

现在我不跟你吵。

We can do this at home. Let's go.

回家再说,走。

Jenny: Except I'm not going home.

但是我现在不回家。

I'm going with my friends.

我要跟朋友走。

Blair: Coming, Jenny?

走吗 Jenny?

Jenny: Yeah. One second.

马上。

Look, all right, I'm sorry that things got out of hand tonight.

好吧,我很抱歉今晚的事态有点失控。

Dan: To say the least.

真是大事化小的说法。

I know who Blair and those girls are.

我知道Blair她们是什么人。

Jenny: But I know who I am,

但我也知道我是什么人,

and I'm not gonna forget that just because I hang out with them.

我不会因为跟她们一起,就忘记这一点。

Blair: Come on! We're leaving!

快点!我们要走了!

Jenny: I'm coming!Just let me go. Please?

来了!让我去吧。求你啦?

I mean, look, I'll be tucked in bed in a half-hour.I promise.

我再过半个小时就上床睡觉。保证。

Dan: Uh, all right, all right, all right. Yeah, go ahead.

好吧好吧,你去吧。

Jenny: Thank you.

谢谢。

Serena: Hey.

嗨。

Dan: Hey.

嗨。

Serena: I, uh, I gotta take him back to the center.

我得送他回中心。

So we should probably just call it a night.

所以我们可能今晚就到此为止了。

Dan: What? No, no, no, no, no. I'll go with

什么?不不不,我跟你一起去。

Serena: No, it's okay. You don't have to.

不,没关系,你不用非得这样做。

Dan: I want to.Come on. Let's go.

我想这么做,来吧我们走。

第一、短语精讲

1. wrong with:有毛病,不正常

e.g.What' s wrong with my car ? The engine makes funny noise.

我的车出了什么毛病?发动机发出了奇怪的响声。

e.g.He quickly ran home, looking as if there was something wrong with him.

他快步跑回家,看上去好像有什么事不对劲。

2. right now:现在

e.g.I am doing nothing right now.

我现在没做什么事情。

e.g.I cannot give you our quotation right now.

现在我不能给你我们的报价。

3. get out of hand:难以控制,失控

e.g.Don't let the situation get out of hand.

别让局势失去控制。

e.g.If the cancer does get out of hand, then the larynx must be removed.

如果癌症确实难以控制,就必须截除喉头。

4. say the least:毫不夸张地说,至少可以这样说

e.g.The appearance of Frank at this time was, to say the least, prepossessing and satisfactory.

法兰克·这个时候的相貌,至少是讨人欢喜,令人满意的。

e.g.The logic of this was weird to say the least.

至少可以说,这个逻辑推理是奇怪的。

5. hang out with sb.:与......闲逛

e.g.I am not going to hang out with him anymore because he is sleazy.

因为他人品不佳,所以我再也不跟他出去了。

e.g.I'm just going to the mall to hang out with some friends.

我只是要去购物中心和一些朋友閒晃而已。

6. go ahead:前进,开始进行

e.g.She decided to go ahead on her own.

她决定依靠自己的力量干下去。

e.g.The building of the new bridge will go ahead as planned.

新桥的修建将按计画进行。

7. take sb. back to:把某人带回某处

e.g.If you take me back to the palace, I'll get the keys for you.

您能让我到宫中去,我就一定能偷出闸门钥匙。

8. call it a night:收工,今晚就到这里结束

e.g.Shall we call it a night for now and continue our discussion tomorrow?

我们今晚就此结束,明天继续讨论好吗?

e.g.After reading the essay for the third time, she decided to call it a night.

她将论文读过第三遍以后,决定暂时停止。

第二、实用口语

1. 当别人催促您的时候,您让别等一下您,就可以这样简单地说:

One second.

2. 当您感觉对方的行为,语言等于平时不一样,你可以这样发出疑惑:

This is not who you are.

3. 表示睡觉,可以这么幽默地说:

I'll be tucked in bed.

第三、要点点拨

Except I'm not going home.

点拨:except在这里连词用,意思是“但是”。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/503665.html